13.

Shahid's pov:

Even though I was angry with Farah, but still I don't feel good with Leena. I want to be with Farah, but she hates me even though Arsalan was also part of her kidnapping still she hates me. My blood boiled with anger. I know maybe I am wrong by taking Leena with me but she isn't bad, I know that from start that's why I never dismissed her. She knows me very well and never disrespected her again. She realized that I love Farah but also thought about my reputation. I respected Farah's privacy, I gave her freedom, and never try to impose myself on her except by marrying her in order to keep her with me but still she hates me. Maybe I am selfish but god damn it! I love her. But... I know my brothers hated my decision but I bloody Mafia boss, a powerful man in the country, I will never let people see me weak over a girl. I trusted Leena, she is my assistant after all she can accompany me as an assistant like she used to do before my marriage. Whenever she put an arm around my arm I feel bad but I let her after all she is doing so much even though knowing that I married and love Farah.

After the party, we all went to the villa. As soon I entered the villa I was shocked to see Farah standing in front of me. I was so shocked that I didn't blink my eyes. But soon Leena's word entered my ears. I become so angry, that she disrespected her in front of me. It was all act, she took advantage of the situation. I want to kill her. I said her to get out of my house. As soon as Farah's sweet words entered my ears, I become relaxed. I was looking at my youngest brother hugging her in excitement. I look at them with admiration. This is my family.

When she told me that she is ready to give chance to our marriage. I was top of the world. She wanted to start with friendship and I don't have a bit problem with it. It's actually what I wanted which is her trust in me. When she told me that she can't escape from me. Of course, she can't. No one in this world could take her away from me. She wanted me to trust her. And  the way, she told me everything I already trusted her. She wanted to talk to her parents and I want to show her my trust so I gave her my phone(it is the phone that can't be traced) not that I afraid but still I don't want to take chances. I will bring her a similar kind of phone so that she can talk to her parents. I was top of the world. There is progress after all in our relationship.

A few months later.....

Farah accompanies me to all parties. She is comfortable with me not like 1st time when we were at our marriage, she was very uncomfortable at that time. Everyone in the villa likes her. She used to cook for all of us and everyone liked her cooking. She always went out with Bella and Maria and they spend quality time with her. I also took her on dates and she happily agreed. Even though she trusts me, is comfortable with me and I am seeing that she is falling for me but I noticed she restricts her feeling as soon something intense happens to us. Is it because of that boy she was in relation with? Does she still love him? But I feel like it's more than that.

We were alone at the villa and we were sitting in the garden. With much courage, I asked her.

Shahid: Farah I am not sure but I can say you are in so much pain and you restricting yourself from own feelings. I know you feel for me but still, you restrict yourself. What is it, Farah? Please tell me. I want to know. I know what I did was not good but I love you. I just want to keep you with me. If you are still angry with me then punish me. I will do everything for your forgiveness.

I saw tears in her eyes.

Farah: it's not that Shahid. I know what you did was wrong but I forgave you for what you did. Because you treated me very well. It's just I am afraid of love and feelings. I am falling for you but I am afraid of my feelings Shahid.

Shahid: why Farah? I want to know why?

Farah closed her eyes. I can see the pain in her face. And my heart is breaking.