24.

Shahid's pov:

We are attending a dinner party. I am not fond of family dinners. I hardly attend family dinners with my family but now I have my queen in my life. And I will do anything for her. Even though it means changing my habits. I will do anything.

I and the boys are waiting for Farah in the living room. Maria has already gone there. As soon she came out of her room and was moving downstairs. My God, my heart stops beating for a sec. She looks like Goddess my jaw reached the floor.

Shahid: my god baby you look breathtaking.

Farah blushed.

Farah: you too look handsome.

Arsalan: my God! You look so hot.

I glared at him. Farah chuckled.

Arsalan: relax bro, I was just complimenting her.

Abrar came to Farah and hugged her and said amusedly.

Abrar: you look so beautiful, angel.

Arsalan: you need to calm down otherwise big brother will kill you.

Farah chuckled.

We all reach Steward's house and both Bella's parents greet us.

As we enter the living room, mom dad saw us and mom said in tears.

Sana: oh my god! my loving daughter you look so beautiful.

Farah: thanks, mom.

She hugged her and all of us. We sat at the dining table.

Grace  Steward:  Sana your daughter-in-law is very beautiful.

Sana: I know Grace.

Farah: Thank you, Mrs. Steward.

Grace: call me Grace.

Willam Steward: Dawood you know I have heard a lot that how your daughter-in-law, how she had treated all your injured men personally.

Dawood: yes I am very proud of my son's choice. Even though I didn't like his way of marrying her.

Farah: I have already forgiven him, dad please you also forgive him for me.

I feel guilty for this, dad had not forgiven me for what I have done to her.

Dawood: OK my dear, for you I am gonna make effort. I forgive you, son.

My face lit up. Nobody has convinced dad of anything except my mom but now my beautiful wife has made her place in my dad's heart as well. Everyone in my family loves her from the beginning. She is really something.

I lean to her ear and said softly.

Shahid: I love you my darling.

Farah: I love you too.

Dinner went very well, we all talked about everything and mom said with excitement.

Sana: so son when are you going to give us grandchildren?

I choked my drink. And my beautiful wife blushed.

Arsalan: I think mom today they are gonna plan something as you can see how our queen looks tonight.

Bloody fucker.

Abrar: yeah bro I think you are right.

They both start teasing us, Farah is blushing. I glared at them but they didn't stop at it.

Dawood: stop it you two. you will make my daughter faint.

Dad said teasingly. Really dad you too, I looked at him. He was smiling at us.

The rest of the dinner went teasing. My beautiful wife blushed hard and I was too embarrassed. I will kill these two fucker  who start this.

We all went villa, Bella and Maria came with us. Before I could punch them they all went to their respective rooms. Farah smiled at me.

Farah: It's okay baby. They were just teasing us.

I smiled at her and hugged her and said seductively.

Shahid: so what do you think about mom's suggestion.

Farah slapped my arm.

Shahid: What! I just want to make mom's wish come true.

Farah: Mr. Maqdoomi  I know what are you up to.

She ran to our room laughing and I ran after her. In our room, we made very passionate love. This woman will be dead of mine. I really love her so much.

After love-making, we were laying on the bed in each other's arms.

Farah: shahid can I ask you something?

Shahid: yes baby.

Farah: do you really want kids?

Shahid: baby you know I had never imagined my life like this. I was never serious about girls. I mean I never fall in love with anyone. You are the first girl whom I fall in love with. So with you yes I want kids, I want my family with you. But we can have kids when you are ready.

Farah was in tears.

Farah: baby I too want kids but I want some time to get ready to be a mother.

I kissed her forehead.

Shahid: yes baby whenever you are ready I am ready.

With this, we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I woke up with Farah in my arms. I love this woman. I want to give her everything. If she wants some time to start our family. I will wait for her. I played with her hair she opened her eyes.

Farah: good morning.

Shahid: good morning baby.

I kissed her softly.

Shahid: I am gonna take shower, want to join me?

I said amusedly.

Farah: no thanks go ahead.

Shahid: are you sure?

I looked at her with puppy eyes.

Farah: God how I am gonna say no to these beautiful eyes.

So we finally ended up in the shower together and made passionate love in the shower.

Shahid: I love you, Farah.

Farah: I love you too.