Chapter 41

Our clothes litter the floor of our room. No one has come to bother us, which I suppose is for the best because both Soda and I are naked.

Sodapop is asleep. His arms are wrapped tightly around me. I move to get more comfortable and he squeezes me tighter. I lean into him.

Our afternoon was exciting. The places he touched me, the way he touched me, was amazing. I loved every second of it. I will never forget it.

The air chills my skin. I reach over my head to grab my bra. It somehow got caught on the head board when Soda threw it.

I inspect it. Instead of Soda being patient and taking my bra off like a normal person, he ripped it. The clips are completely gone. I have no idea where they went.

"Oh, Soda," I whisper as I shake my head.

"Yes, love?" He asks.

"Nothing. Go back to sleep, hun." I tell him.

I can feel the bed shift as he sits up. His eyes drift down my naked chest and down to my hands. He frowns.

"Im sorry I broke your bra. I'll get you a new one," he tells me as he touches the bra.

"Its a shame. I really liked that one. It made my boobs look good," I inform him.

"I personally like them without the bra," he smirks.

I fling my bra at him. It lands in his face. "Soda!" I laugh.

"Hey!" He laughs as he pulls it off of his face. I throw the sheets over my head. I hold the top of it tightly so he can't pull it off. I giggle.

"Why are you hiding?" He asks.

"What? Hiding? I am not." I say. I lower the sheets below my eyes so I can see him. A smile is plastered on his face.

I feel the sheets get ripped off of me and I let out a small scream. Sodapop laughs as he picks me up.  His skin is warm and burns softly into mine. It feels really nice.

"Why are you always so cold?" He asks. He holds me closer to him.

"Well, I am currently naked," I inform him. I watch him as his eyes look me up and down.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" He asks.

"I may recall you saying something like that," I say as I kiss his cheek.

"Well, I'll say it again. You are beautiful." He says as he sets me down. He looks me over again. "Do you think you can wear another turtle neck?" He asks.

"Yes, I can probably work something out." I tell him. He takes a step back and looks at me. I resist the urge to cover myself up. He doesn't cover himself up.

"I wish you didn't have to get dressed, but its almost dinner time and everyone will start wondering where we are," he smirks at me.

"Best not to give them idea of what we did," I tell him. I pull my only other bra out of my drawer. I have to get a new one.

"Here, let me do it." He holds out his hand. I turn over my bra to him and turn around. I hold my arms out so he can get the straps on. Once he gets it on my arms I put them down.

The ends of the bra pulls to the middle of my back. I hear a small click when he finally connects the two ends.

I go to adjust the straps when his hand connects to my bare ass. "Soda!" I hiss. I turn around to face him. He has an innocent smile plastered on it like he didn't just do what he did. I roll my eyes but keep the smile on my face.