Epilogue

"And you may now kiss the groom." Taehyung laughed brightly before throwing himself at his now husband, Jungkook meeting him halfway for a passionate kiss as their wedding guests clapped for them. Jimin couldn't help but smile brightly as he watched the special moment for his friends, his eyes soon slipping over to Jungkook's side where Yoongi was standing next to Namjoon as one of Jungkook's groomsmen. Yoongi met his gaze and gave him a small smile, sending him a subtle wink as Jungkook and Taehyung made their way back down the aisle as a married couple.

It wasn't much later that they were all at the reception area, plates full from the burger and fried chicken buffet the couple had decided on for their reception meals. "Nothing like fried chicken out by the sea." Seokjin sighed contently before digging into his plate. He then turned to Namjoon. "We should get married in Hawaii too."

"Well, I was hoping for a nice wedding in the woods and then a honeymoon in Italy, but if you want a Hawaii wedding, then I'm willing to do that." Namjoon responded, earning a kiss from Seokjin.

"Our friends are so cute." Jimin commented as he stole some fries from Yoongi's plate.

Yoongi shrugged. "They're okay..." He then wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders. "We're cuter."

Jimin giggled as Seokjin scoffed. "I think engaged couple trumps dating couple." He boasted, showing off his engagement ring.

"And married couple trumps all!" Taehyung exclaimed when he and Jungkook walked by on their way to cut their cake. "So, catch up losers."

"We might be catching up sooner than you think." Yoongi retorted, making Jimin look at him in surprise.

It wasn't until after they'd finished eating and migrated to the dance floor that Jimin questioned him, though. "What did you mean?" He asked as he and Yoongi swayed to the ballad ringing across the reception tent. "When you said we might be catching up soon?"

Yoongi had a really good poker face, this Jimin knew. Yet after dating the male for nearly a year--and being his submissive for over half a year longer than that--he could tell when the male was attempting to keep a secret. "I don't know. What do you think it means?"

Jimin blinked until it dawned on him, then he couldn't help the way his eyes disappeared as he smiled at his boyfriend. "Are you...are you really gonna ask me to marry you?"

"Well, let's think about this hypothetically..." Yoongi immediately responded, making Jimin giggle again. "If I were to ask you--not saying that I am--but if I were...what would you say?"

"Well..." Jimin closed the small amount of distance between them, biting his lip lightly. "I think I need more than a hypothetical to accurately answer that..." He blinked innocently at Yoongi, letting his playful side come out. "Don't you agree, Hyung?"

Yoongi automatically tightened his grip on Jimin's hips just enough to be noticeable. "Careful what you start in public." He warned quietly.

"What if I don't want to be careful?" Jimin challenged, feeling triumphant when Yoongi immediately dragged him off the dance floor, informing their friends that they were turning in early.