Chapter 8

When Yoongi told Jimin that they would be going a bit further that day in order to build their trust with each other, Jimin hadn't expected to jump straight into bondage. "We might test your limits today, since you may still not be aware of what some of them are." Yoongi explained as he gently wrapped the soft, light blue rope around Jimin's wrist to tie him to the bed frame. "I'm trusting you to use your safe words if the need arises."

Jimin nodded in response before remembering how Yoongi liked him to verbalize his answers. "Yes, Hyung."

"Can you tell me what those are?"

"Green for good, Yellow for slow down or pause, and Red for stop completely."

Yoongi ruffled Jimin's hair and pressed a kiss to his forehead in silent praise before moving to tie Jimin's other wrist. "And with that, I need to know that you trust me to take care of you and to trust that I will listen immediately should you have to use a safe word."

Jimin nodded again. "I do trust you." He said quietly.

"Good." Yoongi responded just as quietly before reaching back to grab something that Jimin couldn't see. "Trust me enough to use this?" He felt his heart begin to race at the blindfold Yoongi was holding out to him. He could already feel himself hardening just at the thought of being blindfolded, but he was still nervous about it. Yoongi picked up on his hesitation, as he then said, "We don't have to do this today if you don't want to."

"I want to." Jimin stated quickly, nodding his head. "I want to give it a try."

"Are you sure?" Jimin nodded again, but Yoongi didn't move, studying him closely. "What's your color?"

Jimin didn't respond at first, as he was surprised that Yoongi was outright asking him where he was at, but decided that was probably something Yoongi, and possibly other Doms, often did to check in with their subs. "I'm green." Jimin nodded. "I'm completely green." Yoongi searched Jimin's eyes for any hint that he might be uncomfortable before leaning forward to wrap the blindfold around his eyes. The second his sight disappeared, Jimin felt a shift inside himself, a mixture of excitement and nervousness about not being able to see what Yoongi was about to do filling him.

At first there was nothing. Then Jimin felt the bed shift followed by something wet laving over his left nipple. He let out a sharp gasp, instinctively arching up towards Yoongi both in surprise and how much more intense the action felt since he hadn't expected it. Yoongi hands went to his sides and forced him to lie back completely on the mattress as he removed his tongue from Jimin. "Stay still, baby." Yoongi said calmly. "Be good for me."

Jimin nodded eagerly, barely getting out a, "Yes, Hyung," before Yoongi's lips were around his nipple again, this time lightly sucking and nibbling on the bud. Jimin dug his nails into his palms as he tugged lightly at the ropes, wanting nothing more than to hold onto Yoongi as he trailed kisses across Jimin's chest to pay attention to his other nipple.

Yoongi then began to kiss down Jimin's stomach, causing the sub to squirm underneath him. "What did I say?" Yoongi asked as he pulled away again.

"Hyuuuuuung~" Jimin whined, attempting to move towards where he believed Yoongi was. "Touch me."

"Remember our first lesson?" Yoongi retorted, lightly tracing his fingers across Jimin's thighs. "About patience."

Jimin let out a whine, kicking his legs in the dom's general direction. "But that's not tonight."

His response was met with a quick slap to his thigh that made him jump and let out a noise of both surprise and pleasure. "Listen to Hyung's words." Yoongi said sternly.