Chapter 17

Jimin's face felt sticky as he woke up, realizing that it was from his dried tears when he reached up to rub at his cheeks. He tried to think back to what happened after he saw Ilsung, but everything was a blur. He forced his eyes open, planning on going to find Taehyung to ask him questions, but all concerns disappeared when Yoongi's face came into focus right in front of him, the older male sleeping peacefully next to him. Jimin moved to sit up, stopping when he realized Yoongi's arm was wrapped tightly around him. He looked around the room, spotting the clothes he'd been wearing before strewn across the floor--it was then that Jimin realized he was now wearing Yoongi's pajamas--plus a couple of towels next to them--when Jimin reached up to touch his hair, he realized it was slightly damp. On the nightstand was a couple of chocolate bars, one half eaten, and a half-drunk mug of tea.

All of these elements were very familiar to Jimin, as they were staple parts of Yoongi's aftercare routine after a particularly intense scene, and Jimin just knew that Yoongi must have attempted a similar routine whenever Taehyung managed to get him back to the cabin. But they hadn't done a scene, and he wasn't in the middle of a sub drop, so why would Yoongi have taken that responsibility? A few possible answers jumped to the front of Jimin's mind, all of which caused his heart to flutter as he settled back on his pillows, watching the other male sleep.

Jimin continued to gaze at Yoongi for a few minutes, thinking back on all the times that Yoongi had taken care of him even outside of their dynamic, and before he knew it, he was leaning in to press his lips to the snoozing male's. After a few seconds, Yoongi groaned quietly as Jimin pulled away. "Jimin?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "What..." He didn't get to finish his question as Jimin kissed him again.

Due to his half-asleep state, it took a moment, but eventually Yoongi kissed him back, parting his lips lazily as he wrapped his arm tighter around Jimin. The younger male brought his hand up to rest against Yoongi's cheek, tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss. Yoongi's tongue lazily curled against his, and Jimin let out a quiet moan before pushing Yoongi over onto his back so he could climb on top of him. Yoongi just adjusted his grip on Jimin, his hands resting on the small of his back as he sighed contently into the younger male's mouth.

After a few more minutes of kissing, Jimin pulled away slightly, his nose still brushing against Yoongi's. "Well, hello there..." Yoongi chuckled, his gravelly voice sending another flutter through Jimin's chest.

"Hi." Jimin said, suddenly feeling shy. "Thanks for taking care of me." He said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Yoongi smiled at him, bring one hand up to brush Jimin's hair out of his eyes. "I'll always take care of you."

"Is everything okay?" Taehyung had followed Jimin into the kitchen when he'd left to get a snack during the game night their families were having since it was the last night of their trip.

"Yeah, of course, why?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jimin's rushed response. "Because you're acting weird." He deadpanned. "And you've been really awkward around Yoongi..." Taehyung's eyes widened. "He didn't hurt you, did he? I knew I should've stayed with you until your panic attack was over-"

"No, no, Yoongi would never hurt me." Jimin assured him. "It's just..." He bit his lip, peeking past Taehyung into the living room where the male in question was smiling and talking to his mom. "We made out yesterday."

Taehyung blinked. "Okay?"

"That's all you have to say?" Jimin asked. "Just okay?"

"Uh, yeah." Taehyung shrugged. "He's your Dom, you make out all the time."

"But not like this!" Jimin insisted. "This wasn't during a scene, and we weren't even in the space of our dynamic. We were just...Yoongi and Jimin."

"Okay?"

Jimin reached out to lightly hit him on the arm. "Seriously, Tae, I'm kind of freaking out! What if I ruined everything?"

Taehyung hummed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Did you he tell you he didn't want to make out?"

"No."

"Did he try to push you away?"

"No."

"Did he kiss you back?"

"Yes."

"Then problem solved." Taehyung shrugged again. "You ruined nothing." Jimin bit his lip in worry, causing Taehyung to sigh. "Do you want my honest opinion?"

"Please."

Taehyung put his hands on Jimin's shoulders. "I think that Yoongi is the first person you've been vulnerable with in a long time, and because of how safe he's made you feel, you might be starting to develop feelings for him beyond just your dynamic."

Jimin blinked. "You think I like Yoongi?"

"In simple terms, yes." Taehyung nodded, moving away from Jimin to grab the popcorn he'd popped from the microwave. "But don't worry, because Yoongi's already in love with you too." Before Jimin could question him, the taller male was already back with their families and snuggling up to his fiance.

Jimin sighed as his gaze fell on Yoongi, the male turning to look at him and automatically smiling softly at him. The action had Jimin's heart fluttering, a sensation he'd noticed happening more and more frequently around the male. He found himself smiling back at the male, waving shyly until Yoongi turned back towards the game. "God fucking dammit, why do you always have to be right, Kim Taehyung?" Jimin grumbled under his breath before grabbing a bag of candy, popping some into his mouth before rejoining the others.

"Hi." Yoongi greeted softly when he sat down next to him. "Everything okay? Taehyung looked worried when he followed you."

"Yeah, everything's fine." Jimin assured him, quickly coming up with an excuse. "Taehyung was just worried about wedding colors for a second and he answered his own questions before I could even speak." Yoongi nodded and turned away again, but Jimin found himself unable to stop looking at Yoongi's profile.