Chapter 6

Jimin licked his lips as he stared at his ice cream sundae, salivating at the thought of getting to put the cold, sugary goodness inside his mouth. "So," Taehyung spoke up from across the table, pulling the 24-year-old out of his slight trance. "Are you excited for tonight?"

It was finally the day that Jimin would be going over to Yoongi's apartment for their first official scene, and of course Jimin was both excited and nervous, but he also didn't feel those emotions as strongly as he believed he should have. "To be honest, I think all of the emotions I'm feeling have cancelled each other." Jimin admitted, scooping up a decent bite of his treat. "Because I kind of feel indifferent even though I know I'm not."

Taehyung hummed, swallowing his ice cream. "I felt the same way before my first scene with Jungkook. It was kind of like I'd reached my maximum excitement level and that I got to the point where I just couldn't feel it even though I knew I was." He took another bite of his ice cream before speaking again. "You don't have to worry, though." Jimin looked up from his bowl. "Even though I've never seen Yoongi with a sub, as you are literally the first one he's had as long as I've known him, Namjoon has told me some stories. He's one of the best Doms out there, especially for newbies, so you'll be well taken care of."

"Yeah I could tell from the way he wanted to spend two and a half weeks just discussing things before ever even considering playing with me." Jimin feigned annoyance, Taehyung chuckling at his friend. "So, I wasn't really that worried about that, but it's still nice to have that assurance."

"I expect all the details tomorrow morning." Taehyung pointed his spoon at Jimin, causing him to giggle.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't." Taehyung picked a clump of sprinkles off his ice cream and tossed it at his best friend.

Jimin smiled nervously as Yoongi let him into his apartment. "Have you eaten dinner yet?" Yoongi asked him, and he responded with a nod. "Good, you should always eat a good meal before a scene so that you have the strength and energy to participate."

Jimin nodded again at that, playing with his fingers. "So, what are we doing tonight?"

"We're gonna do a little bit of training." Yoongi said, causing Jimin to furrow his eyebrows slightly. "I can't expect you to automatically know certain things I expect and do them properly from the get-go. You have to learn like with any other skill. And that's what we're gonna start with."

Yoongi gestured for Jimin to follow him before leading him to his bedroom. "And what will you be teaching me tonight?"

"Patience." Yoongi stated simply, and once they crossed over into his room, Jimin felt the shift in the air as, he assumed, Yoongi settled into his dominant headspace. "First I'm gonna show you a position for you to learn and memorize."

"What kind of a position?"

Yoongi didn't respond at first, just gestured for Jimin to stand at the foot of the bed. "On your knees." Jimin didn't listen immediately, instead searching Yoongi's gaze for a few seconds before finally lowering to the ground. "Sit back on your heels." Once Jimin had gotten into that position, Yoongi hummed in approval, the quiet praise already making a buzz rush through Jimin's veins. "Hands behind your back, grab your left wrist with your right hand." Jimin listened to Yoongi's instructions, even straightening his back more when he asked him to. Yoongi looked him over, scrutinizing his formation before stepping closer, using his foot to nudge Jimin's thighs. Getting the hint, Jimin spread his knees further apart before settling back on his heels, looking up at Yoongi for approval. "Good, perfect." Warmth spread through the pit of Jimin's stomach at those words, lips curling up in a smile. "This is called sit pretty. There may be times where I'll need you to wait while I get something set up or just want to test how good and patient you can be for something. In those cases, I'll ask you to sit pretty and I expect you to get in this position as quickly as possible. Understood?" Jimin nodded, but Yoongi didn't accept the nonverbal response that time. "Understood?"