Chapter 11

Jimin had his knuckles pressed to his mouth as he and Hoseok crouched in front of two of their students that they'd had to pull aside and sit on the edge of the playground with. "Okay, let's go back to the beginning." Hoseok said, turning to Hyunjoo. "You choked Soojin?" Hyunjoo nodded, pouting down at her lap. "Why?"

"Because Soojin asked me to!"

Hoseok blinked in surprise as he turned to the other little girl. "You asked her to choke you?"

"Yep." Soojin chirped, not seeming concerned at all.

"Why would you want her to choke you?"

Soojin shrugged slightly. "I like it. It's fun."

Jimin had to stifle a laugh at that as he knew it wasn't supposed to be a funny scenario. "Well okay then..." Hoseok obviously wasn't sure how to respond either. "That's not safe. You could have really gotten hurt. And we're gonna have to talk to both of your eommas when they come to pick you up." It was at that moment that Soojin finally seemed to feel bad about what had happened. "Now go play, and no more choking. That's not the kind of playing you should be doing or enjoying..." He shot Jimin a teasing look, as he often did since that night they'd run into each other at the club, after the girls ran off to keep playing. "At least until you're in Jimin's position, of course."

"Shut up." Jimin hit his coworker on the arm, but that just made Hoseok laugh harder. "They're five, you shouldn't be making jokes about her wanting to be choked." Jimin tried to sound sincere, but it was hard when his own laughter was seeping out of him.

"Avoiding now, are we Jimin?" Jimin playfully hit Hoseok again before running off, engaging his students in a game of tag in order to truly avoid Hoseok.

Movie night at mine and Kookie's!
4:13 pm

Yoongi's invited too and he already
said yes
4:14 pm

Jimin groaned quietly as he read the text. He had been looking forward to his regularly scheduled playtime with his hyung, as speaking to parents was always particularly stressful, not to mention after that...interesting conversation with Soojin and Hoseok, there was something stuck in his mind that he wanted to try that night. But he knew Taehyung would hold it over him forever if he turned down movie night, especially if his Dom had already agreed to go.

As if his thoughts had summoned him, Jimin's phone began buzzing with a FaceTime call from Yoongi, "Hi, Hyung!" Jimin greeted, trying to sound cheerful as Yoongi appeared on his phone screen, looking like he was reclining on his bed, and Jimin really wanted to join him.

"You're pouting." Yoongi responded, moving his arm under his head. "Does this have to do with a certain invitation we both received?"

"Maybe..." Jimin's jutted his bottom lip out further. "I really wanted to play with Hyung tonight."

"Oh, you did?" Yoongi asked with a disinterested tone that had Jimin's body tingling with excitement. "Baby can't go one weekend without his Hyung?"

"I can." Jimin insisted a bit defiantly. "But today was stressful, so I was really looking forward to Hyung helping me relax."

Yoongi hummed at that, tilting his head slightly. "Well, what if Hyung were to tell you that we could still play?" Jimin felt a shiver go down his spine as he tilted his head in curiosity. "When I was adding the objects you said you'd like to be spanked with to our contract, I read over it again, and you did include that while you don't want people other than your partner to see you naked or actively watch you have sex, you do enjoy the thrill at the possibility of being caught." Jimin bit his lip as he felt his dick stir with interest at Yoongi's words. "How would you feel about maybe exploring that a bit tonight?"