Chapter 5

Jimin spent the weekend going over Yoongi's contract that the older male had sent with him to continue to look over as he filled out the rest of his own. He was surprised while looking through the dom's contract to find that he had marked pet play as a roleplay he liked. On the other hand, he was ecstatic to find that the male was very much into spanking, having marked it as a five on the kink rating section.

After making sure to thoroughly go through Yoongi's contract and asking Taehyung for assistance on anything he didn't know about, Jimin started filling out his own, bringing it to work with him to work on during his lunch break. First was how he felt about marks on his body, such as bruises, scratches, and other marks. He thought back to the first time he had ever received a hickey, making sure to block out the person behind it, and how fuzzy he always felt every time he saw it in the mirror, only to be disappointed when it started to fade. Given that, Jimin jotted down that he strongly liked marks, but wasn't sure about anything permanent. Then came the role play section, where Jimin marked that he didn't have any particular fantasies but that he would be open to discussing or trying out certain ones, like teacher-student.

Next Jimin had to circle or jot down any places he fantasized about having sex. This question was actually fairly easy for him, as ever since he hit puberty and first started having sexual fantasies, he always thought about having sex in a swimming pool or hot tub or other source of water.

He then was asked to write down any specific fantasies he had and what role he would like his dom to play in their relationship. At the moment, he didn't have any specific fantasies he wanted to live out, so he wrote down as much. As for his dominant's role, he wrote down something similar to what submission meant to him, stating that he wanted his dom to give him lots of praise and have a somewhat firm guiding hand without actually controlling him.

The next question was about any specific wants or needs he for sure needed in a scene. Repeating his need for praise, he also added on that he loved ass play even in a non-sexual sense. The few relationships he had been in prior to that moment, his favorite thing was always when they would be cuddled up and his partner would just caress his ass cheeks, occasionally squeezing them. He made sure to underline that part to emphasize its importance.

Finally, he reached the kink rating section. Listed were dozens of various kinks that Jimin was supposed to rate between 1 and 5, 1 being not into at all and 5 being basically a 'yes daddy'. He went through and rated each one as accurately as he believed, making sure everything involving his ass was given a proper 5. He even added in some notes in the 'additional notes' column about if he had never done it but was interested or if it was something that he would have to work up to. When he reached the 'fellatio' kink, he tensed up, gripping his pen so tightly that he felt like he might break it. Suppressing the memories wanting to spill to the front of his mind, he took a couple of deep breaths before marking the giving head as a 1 and the receiving head as a 2, adding as a note that he did enjoy receiving blowjobs but that he wouldn't want to expect his dom to suck his dick if he wasn't going to return the favor. He quickly filled out the rest of it, managing to finish it just before he had to return to his classroom.

When Yoongi had invited Jimin over after the younger had informed him that he'd finished filling out his contract, Jimin had buzzed with excitement the entire time he waited at the thought of having sex with Yoongi, and more so just having sex with a BDSM element for the first time...and then he found out that Yoongi just wanted to talk more before officially signing the contracts. He wasn't necessarily disappointed, as anyone who would be disappointed in their sexual partner wanting to make sure everything is safe and consensual is probably a cunt, but he did feel a little deflated as he'd been psyching himself up for something that now wasn't going to happen.

"Stop that," Yoongi stated, poking Jimin's protruding bottom lip with the end of his pen. "No pouting allowed."

Jimin crossed his arms and pouted even more. "I haven't signed anything yet, so I don't have to listen to you."

Yoongi chuckled at that. "Something tells me you probably wouldn't listen anyway." He flipped to the last couple of pages of the contract. "I just want to go over things one last time, make sure we're on the same page and that there is no confusion before we sign these." Jimin nodded in agreement as Yoongi started reading through Jimin's responses. "You put question marks by pet play."

"Yeah," Jimin giggled nervously, "I wouldn't want to do any hardcore stuff, like the cages or the food bowls and stuff like that, but I might be okay with some elements. Like pet names, or obviously the praising, getting treats when I do good, stuff like that."

Yoongi hummed that he understood before reading some more. "'This ass was made to be worshipped.'" He read off the paper, raising an eyebrow at Jimin.

"Well it was." Jimin reinforced. "You can't tell me you haven't stared at my ass at least twice since we met."

"Of course, I have, who wouldn't?" Jimin laughed at Yoongi's words as the older male continued through his contract. Once he was finished and made sure that he and Jimin were on the same page, Yoongi held the pen out to Jimin. "This is your chance to back out before anything becomes official."

Jimin glanced between the male and the pen before taking it and leaning forward to sign both his and Yoongi's contracts. "Your turn."

Yoongi smiled at Jimin as he took the pen back before quickly signing his own name beneath Jimin's. "And I am officially your dominant." Yoongi stated turning back to Jimin. "I can make a copy of them so you can keep them at your place too, that way we'll each have them on hand." As Yoongi spoke, Jimin's gaze kept flickering down to the male's lips. "What is it?"

Jimin snapped his eyes back up to Yoongi's, cheeks burning slightly. "Nothing, it's stupid."

Yoongi scooted closer to Jimin, bringing his hand up to lightly rub his thumb across his jaw. "Nothing is too stupid to tell me." When Jimin didn't respond, Yoongi added on, "Tell Hyung what's on your mind."

"You really don't waste time, do you?" Jimin snorted before taking a small but deep breath. "I just thought about how this could be a 'seal it with a kiss' moment." Yoongi didn't respond, just kept stroking his thumb along Jimin's jaw as the younger male looked away shyly. "I told you, it's stu-" He was cut off by Yoongi suddenly gripping Jimin's face just tight enough to lift it up before pressing his lips to the younger's.

Jimin got over his shock fairly quickly, eagerly kissing Yoongi back. He parted his lips enthusiastically as he pressed closer to the older. Yoongi obliged him by briefly slipping a small amount of his tongue into Jimin's mouth before promptly ending the kiss, a quiet whine escaping the back of Jimin's throat. "There will be more where that came from." Yoongi assured him, and Jimin silently questioned if he really knew what he had just gotten himself into.