Hayami: The Rare Beauty 29

Start from the beginning

"You psychopath.......it sound fun let's go." Hayami says and they secretly get on the tree watching the whole scene below them unfold. "Why is it that my sunshine is the one that always get bullied whether by my blood sister or people he just met?" Hayami thinks as she sees the scene unfold down in the alley.

Sasuke then interrupts them by throwing pebble on Kankuro. "Sasuke kun- oh.. Hayami." Sakura looks up at the tree. Hayami ignores the little commotion and focuses on the large and ferocious chakra which she had been sensing all day since morning.

"Order your ally to stop. We don't want bloodshed in the first meeting, do we?" Hayami says gaining everybody's attention

"He was there the whole time? Why didn't I notice it? And when did she get there ?" Sasuke looks at his side to see Hayami hanging upside down the branch dangerously close to Gaara. "Woah, that nee chan's cool." Konohamaru comments as Gaara just blankly stares at Hayami who returned it back.

"Kankuro stop that." Gaara says. "P-Please listen to me, Gaara. They lashes out first." Kankuro says. "I'll kill you." Gaara says. "This guy.... has a nasty look." Sasuke knits his eyebrows in distaste. "I will miss your hair." Hayami thinks as she stares at Gaara's red hair.

"To think that he was able to hit that Kankuro with a tiny rock with great ease. This guy's good.... but what's even better is the girl who is besides me-where is she?" Gaara looks at his side finding nobody besides him. He looks back down to see Hayami checking the pass from Temari.

"She is incredibly fast. To think that she was able to detect me and get that close to me me without me noticing.... this girl will be fun to play with." Gaara thinks as he get back on the ground and exits with his team.

"Hey! You there.." Sasuke too gets down from the tree. "What's your name?" Sasuke asks. "Huh? M-Me?" Temari turns around. "I'm Gaara of the desert." Gaara turns around. "I have an interest on you. What's your name?" Gaara asks. "Pink haired girl." he later adds. "Hyuga Hayami." Hayami replies and the Sand siblings exit from the picture.

"The audacity he had. Sasuke kun was the one who saved us yet he asked Hayami's name." Sakura says. "It's because that nee chan's cool." Moegi says. "Sasuke kun's cooler and stronger." Sakura says. "No, he isn't. Though he's cool, he's not cooler than nee chan." Konohamaru says. "Are you guys blind or something?" Sakura says. "I wear glasses and I can confirm that nee chan is cooler." Udon says adjusting his glasses. "Either you are jealous of nee chan or you just don't have the skills to be a good kunoichi. Either ways nee chan's cooler." Konohamaru says and an irk mark forms on Sakura's head. 

"Why will I be jealous of her? I'm not, I am way more pretty, beautiful, cute, smarter, useful and stronger than her." Sakura says abusing Konohamaru's cheeks. "And what did you say about being a good kunoichi? I already am a genin whereas you aren't." Sakura continues.

"Hmm? As much as I like you Sakura chan. I can't help but disagree with you, even I think Hayami chan's prettier and cuter." Naruto interrupts their conversation just to be the next victim of Sakura's.

"Hayami! I need you to teach me." Sasuke says. "What?" Hayami asks. "I need you to teach me how to sense chakra." Sasuke says. "My, my is the great Uchiha Sasuke asking help from me?" Hayami says. "Just teach me." Sasuke says. "Go in the library and borrow a book." Hayami says. "Come on! I'm in need of practical guidance, not theoretical." Sasuke says.

.

..

...

....

.....

"I have submitted your names for the chunin exams." Tadashi says. "Why?" his three students ask him. "What do you mean by why? Don't you want to be a chunin?" Tadashi asks. "Aren't we already being trained to join anbu?" Hiroshi asks. "That's why yin and yang come to indoctrinate us about anbu, it's rules, history etc. etc." Kane adds.

"Sensei? Why are you smelling like flowers today?" Hayami asks. "Do I smell nice?" Tadashi asks and Hayami nods. "You hair looks shiner as well." Kane says. "You skin too." Hiroshi says. "Oh! Stop it you guys!" Tadashi says acting shy. "I told ya! My hair care and Kai's hair care hacks are never wrong!"  Ken pops out of nowhere. 

"So back to the main topic chunin exams- Eh?" Tadashi notices that his students are missing from there spots. He turns around to see Ken and Kai surrounded by Hayami, Kane and Hiroshi noting down the tips and tricks for their face and hair.

*****

Tadashi

Ken

Kai

Kai