Chapter 33

Roman, David, Diana and Dominic are shaken to their core after the incident. They have no idea how can Rogue have all the information about Mia.

They are sure that there is someone who is leaking information about Mia to Rogue. As of now the team packs their bags and get back to their base to meet Grayson.

On the way back Dom hasn't left Mia. He has her close to him. He has his hand around her protectively.

David and Victor feel bad seeing Mia like this. Mia is withdrawn and has become very silent.

" Mia! Please talk to us " says Victor slowly. They are travelling back in a plane. Victor kneels in front of her and holds her hand.

Mia looks at him and looks away. Everyone are in pain looking at the lively Mia become so silent.

David can't take it any more and he walks upto her. He pulls her away from Dom.

Before anyone can understand what's happening David slaps Mia hard and shouts at her.

Dom is furious so is Roman. They are about to beat up David when they hear a loud painful sob from Mia.

Dom and David are instantly by her side. Dom pulls her onto her lap and David squeezes her hand. She holds on to David and cries her heart content.

When Mia is done crying she snuggles closer into Dom. He kisses her head and tightens his hold around her.

" Do you talk about it Kid?" asks Victor

Mia nods her head. Diana gets her some water.

" I am scared! I am sure Rogue will get me. I know it's not long before I am taken away. I.... I want a favour from you people" says Mia and looks at all of them and her eyes settles on Diana.

Diana instantly knows what Mia will ask and she shakes her head.

" Diana I know you never miss your mark. If you think that they is no way that you can help me when Rogue captures me please shoot me. I can't take his torture anymore. I have seen and felt what freedom is. I have felt what friendship is and above all I don't want Rogue touching me now that I know what Dom's touch is and I want to die knowing only Dom's touch.

I can't explain what I have gone through without throwing up. He is worst than a monster. I don't want him to touch me ever" says Mia and holds Diana tightly.

"Baby! We will never allow him anywhere near you" says Dom hugging her from behind and kissing her shoulder

" You can never win over him Dom! I know that he was there in the mall the other day. I also know that I was kidnapped because of him. My time with you is going to end soon. Always know that I love you more than anything in this world Dom. You, Ro, Dav and Victor showed me what actual men are. Diana is the sister I always wanted.

I am sure Ed and myself will not survive once we are taken. I am thankful to God for this life that I got to meet all of you " says Mia and hugs Dom like he is her saviour

They all can see that she is in a trance state as though she knows that she will definitely be captured.

Dominic feels so helpless and defeated. Never in his life did he feel so defeated even when he fought his enemies he never felt useless but the fucking Rogue has made him and his team crumble.

Dom knows that he will not go down without a fight and he will fight till his last breath. He knows he will have to talk Diana into killing Mia if things get ugly. He knows Mia will be tortured and raped and tortured more if she's caught.

Everyone are lost in their own world thinking about how life has changed for them. Now that Mia is the heart and soul of them they can't afford any mistake and they need every resource they have to protect Mia and bring down Rogue.

Once they reach their destination Dom escorts Mia back to her place.

" Dom" greets Grayson

"We need to talk" says Dom

Dom briefs Grayson about the whole situation and also tells him about what Mia told Di to do.

Grayson is miserable hearing to whole thing. He promises to dig further into Rogue's life to see if he get something anything that would get Rogue off Mia.

" Dom I guess Mia and Ed would be safer with you then here. It's better you take them to your place. I will use all my resources to get a glimpse about Rogue's life. Some weakness that he has should be seen somewhere. Everyone has a weakness and I am sure he has his.

Mia and Ed are my world and I did be damned if he takes away my kids. I am a the best this country has seen and I dam well prove it to my kids" says Grayson

Seeing Grayson being so confident Dominic gets more confidence. Grayson asks Dom to tell his team and anyone else close to him to set a meeting and that he would do some brain storming sessions with them and also with Mia.

" When I spoke to Rogue last he said she has a year until her freedom is taken away. I didn't give it any thought and though that it was random. But knowing Rogue he is a man of precision and he just doesn't say anything random " says Dom.

"I will see what we can make of it. I want all the chatters that you guys picked up when you were on the desert. I want every detail a detail as small as going to toilet as well to be timed. There is something we are missing. I know it's right in front of us and we aren't seeing it. Set up the meeting ASAP. I have something in my mind and if I am on the right track I will lead you to him" says Grayson

Vote comment and Like