Chapter 20

Dominic pulls her again for a deep kiss. There has never been an urgent or fast kiss with Dom. When he kisses he kisses deep and takes his time and doesn't leave her until he is satisfied and also makes sure that she is satisfied as well.

Dom and Mia start to hang out more. He is very possessive about her now. Whenever they are together at his house he makes sure to pamper her and he always has her on his lap whenever they are eating or watching movie. He wants her as close as possible.

The tattoo under her boob is want Dom wants to see but she hasn't shown him yet.They haven't gone more than kissing and cuddling and it's driving Dom crazy.

It's been a month and Dom is helping Mia in her combat skills. Drake is helping her in her shooting skills.

" Ok listen up people we have a ball coming up this weekend and I want all of you there. Polish your dancing skills and make us proud" says Drake

Dominic pulls Mia towards his bike and takes her shopping for a ball gown.

Dom takes her to an expensive boutique to buy her dress and Mia has her jaws hitting the floor looking at the expensive showroom.

" Dominic this is a very expensive showroom can we go somewhere else" pleads Mia looking at the price of the dresses.

" Nothing is expensive compared to you love. Now be a good girl and select few dresses and I shall give the final verdict on which dress to buy" says Dominic.

Dominic doesn't leave any opportunity to make her feel special. He is always there for her helping her with her choices. He wants to make up for the three lost years.

He plans on asking her to move with him but not before asking Grayson permission.

Mia comes out in a black dress which he rejects saying many people will wear that colour, red also he rejects.

It's been an hour that Mia is trying out dresses and Dom is rejects them left right and centre. Mia is tired now and doesn't want to change again.

Dominic finally sees a Mauve colour dress with lace and sequence work and it looks very beautiful against her.

He goes inside the changing room and helps her change. He freezes when he sees her in it and she looks like a princess. He turns her around and gently kisses her lips. He slowly deepens it and finally leaves her lips not before licking them to his satisfaction.

" God Mia you are driving me crazy baby. You look like a princess so fucking beautiful" says Dominic and lays his hand on her cheeks. Mia kisses his palm and looks at him lovingly.

" Come on let's pack this and get going and polish on our dancing skills" says Dominic and takes her home.

Dominic calls all his team members and everyone dance and learn for the ball. Roman surprises everyone with his dance skills.

David and Roman take turns in twirling and lifting Mia. Mia is a laughing mess.

They order pizza and drinks for the night and Dominic pulls Mia in his lap. He feeds her and all of them fall into an easy conversation.

The weekend for the ball is here and all of them are excited. Di and Mia get ready in Dom's place and the rest of the boys move to David's place.

The girls are ready and waiting for the boys to come.

Victor looks handsome and powerful with nearly combed hair. He has worn a white tux and looks good. He comes out and kisses Mia on her cheeks and pulls Di for a deep passionate kiss.

" You look beautiful Di and you my Kid look like a princess" says Vic

Then both Ro and David come and both look drop dead gorgeous. They both look sexy as hell and every bit intimidating.  Roman is in a dark blue suit and Dav is in a grey suit.

David comes to Mia and kisses her cheeks so does Roman.

" You look like a princess" says Roman pulling Mia for a hug.

Finally Dominic comes in a crisp black tux that fits his body like it was stitched exclusively for him. He looks like a sex God and has raw power emitting from him and Mia wants to jump on him and eat him off. She crosses her legs and Dominic smirks.

Dom kisses Di and hugs the boys. He slowly saunters towards Mia. Mia has her cheeks turning red and suddenly
she feels shy.

Dominic stands infront of her and dips his head and captures her lips slowly and takes his time realising her. Mia buckles unable to take the pleasure but Dominic holds her tightly against him. He finally leaves her lips and steadies her against him.

" Let's go people" hollered Roman

David, Roman, Victor and Di  in one car. Dominic and Mia get into another car and drive towards the ball.

Once, they are in the venue they meet up with the rest of them. Ethan and Drake are equally handsome and Megan looks divine.

They all walk inside the venue. Dominic weaves his huge hands with Mia's.

Molly is looking beautiful as well. She is with her minions waiting to grab Dominic.

The party starts and people pair up with their partners.

Dominic has the first dance with Mia and she blushes. The look so perfect and they are in their own world looking into each other.

After sometime Mia is pulled into David and Dominic pulled by Diana. They have a slow dance and suddenly Dominic is pulled by Molly.

" What do you want Molly?" grits out Dom

" You"

" Your chance is over and why do you think I would want you back?"

" I can see that you are trying to make me jealous with that bitch"

" Looks like takes one to know another one"

" Dom!"

" Get the fuck out of here before I forget that you were my girl once and beat you to pulp"

Molly doesn't give up. She walks away and is waiting for a chance to mess up their relationship and that chance comes when she sees Dominic standing alone.

After the argument with Molly Dominic gets out to refresh his mood before going back to Mia.

Molly walks silently towards Dominic. He is lost in his world and doesn't see Molly coming.

Molly turns him around and smashes her lips and holds his head in a death grip while kissing him.

David, Roman, Vic,Di and Mia also walk out at the same time. Except for Mia the rest of them see the scene and freeze.

Mia is walking behind Roman and bumps into his back. She sees them staring at someone and Mia peeks from back of Roman and gasps, looking at the scene infront of her.

" Wow" says Mia

Vote comment and Share 🥰