Chapter 21

Mia is walking behind Roman and bumps into his back. She sees them staring at someone and Mia peeks from back of Roman and gasps, looking at the scene infront of her.

" Wow" says Mia

Dom pushes Molly and screams at her

" What the fuck Molly?" yells Dom wiping his lips. He turns around to walk away and then he sees his team and Mia.

" Mia it's not what you think baby. She she- " he doesn't finish his sentence when she signals him to stop.

" You thought that was a kiss by Dom. I am sorry I don't know for how many years you were his girl! I am his girl for about a month and I can say that he practically devours you when he kisses. You can feel his kisses to your soul. Do you want a traile- " she doesn't finish as she is captured in Dom's arms and he is kissing her no scratch that he is devouring her with his strong intense kiss.

Once, he finishes kissing her he holds her close to his body and stars to place small kisses on her shoulders

" That is Dom's kiss" says Mia pushing herself closer to him.

Molly turns red seeing them kiss like that. She knows she messed it up for life with Dom. She turns to walk away from them.

"Where are you going Molly?Won't you meet your so called hitman friend who tried to kill me" asks Mia folding her arms across her chest.

Molly's eyes widens and she is shaking. She is sweating profusely looking at Dominic who is fuming with anger.

Dom's grip tightens over Mia. He is breathing heavily. She turns around places her hand on his cheeks. He melts into her hand and kisses the inside on her hand.

" Don't worry he can't harm me" says Mia and pecks his lips.

Sebastian, with his team gets the hitman. Molly is left speachless. He confesses to everything. They drag him and go.

" Why did you do that?" grits out Dom

" I.... I am sorry.... I wanted you back Dom. I thought you would come back to me. But when you moved on I couldn't take it and wanted to kill her. I thought if she was dead I could use it as an opportunity to get back to you" says Molly crying.

Dominic holds her hair tightly causing her pain.

" Even if I was to die and you were the only person to revive me I did rather die then ask your help" spits Dominic

The remaining guards pull Molly towards the waiting jeep.

"Monkey!!"shouts out Seb at Mia

Mia runs along and jumps into his arms. He holds her for a while. Dom here is going crazy seeing her with an other guy specially in his arms.

David and Victor also go and hug Seb. Seb kisses Dav on his head and Roman kind off loses it.

Roman quickly pulls David and wraps his arms around him. Dom pulls Mia towards him and kisses her passionately announcing his stake.

" No hard feelings man!! I just now got back my girl. I don't want her thinking about anyone else either than me so I am all possessive and territorial" says Dominic curtly

" None taken" replays Seb

"Dominic this is Sebastian and Seb this is Dominic" introduces Mia.

Both of them shake hands and literally squeeze the life of each other's hand.

Dom is even more pissed as he knows he trained her and he would have touched her and felt her. He swallows his anger and decides to claim her asap.

" If you ever again hurt Mia one more time you will never get to see her. I, scratch that there are many guys out there to sweep Mia off her feet. They will see to that you will not even be part of her memory. And I mean it Captain. She is precious and keep her safe" says Seb in his Alpha tone.

" I did be damned if I let any other man even look at her. I would love her so much that she will not have time to think of anyone scratch that anything else also" retorts Dom in an equally Alpha tone.

" Everything alright boys" asks Mia coming behind Dom

" All well baby" says Dom kissing her head and pulling her towards him.

" Hey Seb why don't we catch up for dinner at my place tomorrow?" asks Mia and suddenly she feels Dom digging his fingers in her waist.

Seb sees that and smirks.

"Yes why not? Why don't you take me to some nice restaurant Mia. It's been long we caught up" says Seb looking at Mia.

Diana is listening to the conversation she can't keep quite when someone challenges her Alpha.

" Oh Yes Mia we all should meet up and get to know Capt. Sebastian here" says Di and looks at Dom

Dom nods and smirks at Seb.

" See you at dinner Captain" says Dom

" See you too Captain" says Seb

Dom takes Mia to his place and gives her his shirt to change into. He makes some noodles since none of them ate at the Ball. He has kept some left over pizza in the oven. Mia comes to the kitchen by then.

Dom gulps seeing her naked toned legs. He inhales a sharp breath.

He turns to her and makes her sit on the kitchen counter. Spreads her legs and stands between them. He cups her face and kisses her slowly. Rising the tempo he deepens his kiss and shoves his tongue. He literally plunders her mouth.

They pull apart not before Dom peppers more kisses on her lips.

" Will you show me your tattoo today atleast Mia" asks Dom unbuttoning her shirt.

" Nope.... That's your punishment for leaving me for three years. I will show it to you on our first night" says Mia and Dom gasps

" What the fuck? I need to wait till our wedding?" screams Dom in despair

Mis just shrugs her shoulders. Dom not wanting to waste time squeezes her boobs by sliding his hands inside her sports bra. He tries to take advantage of it to see her tattoo but she swats him.

Dom laughs and kisses her. He pinches her nipples and she moans and pushes her boobs further into his hands. He grabs them and knead's them and caress them with his amazing fingers. She the pulls him closer and kisses him hard. She sucks his lower lips between her teeth and he moans into her.

He slowly slips his hands inside her panty and then suddenly the oven dings which pulls them both out of the trance.

Dominic is so angry with the pizza that he wishes he could murder it right now. He doesn't go immediately to get the pizza out. He puts his hand against her nape and pulls her slowly towards him. He leans into the crook of her neck and inhales her fragrance. He then licks it and sucks it. He tortures her neck with the licking and sucking.

He has a satisfied smile when he sees the huge hickey on her neck. He kisses it possessively and leaves her to get them the noodles and pizza.

Vote comment and Share 🥰