Chapter 19

"Only I get to kiss you Mia! Only I get to kiss you!" says Dominic authoritatively.

" Disperse" calls out Drake loudly and everyone walks away.

Dominic pulls Mia towards his bike. She sits behind and wraps her hand against his waist.

He drives her towards her home. Suddenly Mia gets a naught idea. She suddenly presses herself to Dom's back. Dom stiffens and Mia has a wicked smirk.

He drops her and before she turns he holds her hand and turns her to face him

" You little minx I will get you for this" says Dom

" What?! What did I do now Capt.Dominic" asks Mia innocently

" Two can play the game baby. Bring it on" says Dom and rides off

It's a Monday morning and all have assembled in the gym room for the combat training and some exercises.

Everyone comes and stands in a line.Mia and Megan being the new interns.

" We will  judge where you are in your combat skills" says Dominic looking at every one

" Megan spar with Diana and Mia spar with David" says Drake

"No! David would not lift a finger against her. Send someone else not Vic either" says Dominic

"I will spar with her"says Ethan. He is slim but his skills are deadly.

Everyone tense up including Dominic, since he has seen Ethan in combat and he is phenomenal.

Diana pins down Megan under a second.

Mia is getting ready. She removes her jacket and she is in her sports bra and shorts.

Dom jaws drop onto the ground looking at her gorgeous toned body. He runs has eyes all over her like a perv and licks his lips. Suddenly he is aware of his surroundings and looks away but he catches Dav and Vic looking at him and smirking
Dom shrugs and mouths "Can't help it"

Dominic doesn't feel even a little bit ashamed of his actions. He knows she is his girl to see, ogle and drool. He never imagined a shy gawky teenager like Mia with nerd glasses to become a hot property with perfect body.

Mia and Ethan circle each other. Mia is patient and studies her opponent. He does the same. Mia wantedly shows the wrong body language and he reads into it.

He goes for a knocknout but Mia is nimble with her feet. She quickly does a back flip and comes behind him and has him in a choke hold. He taps out .

Dominic almost jerked looking at the fighter Mia. He wants to scream his lungs out saying " that is fucking hot and that' MY GIRL" but he controls.

Ethan is actually impressed with her and hugs her after the sparring. Dominic doesn't like it one bit. Dominic knows he needs to act fast before someone else sweeps her off.

Next Dom sends Roman to spar. Mia looks at David and he nods.

Roman is brute force he doesn't believe in techniques. He comes head on but Mia dodges him. Mia remember something that Dav had told her. She reads him well.

She goes for his legs and has his legs twisted by hers. She gives him pain and he taps out.

Drake is impressed so is Dominic. Diana is looking at Mia as if she has grown two heads.

" My God Mia!! That was wonderful. From whom did you learn those skills" asks Ethan standing close to her. David sees the tense posture of Dom. He subtly pulls Mia between him and Victor. Dominic relaxes and nods at David.