CH-37

⚠️WARNING⚠️

[MENTION OF BLOOD, SENSITIVE CONTENT]

{Be mentally prepared}

•••••••

"How is she feeling?"

The silver haired girl opened her eyes to a familiar voice, she looked at Minji who kept the purse on the table.

"I feel like I've broken her bones, I've been torturing her for a day."

The purple haired girl walked towards Yoohyeon.

"How sad your life can be. It's so unfortunate, right?" She whispered, moving Yoohyeon's hair from her face.

"Unfornate...my life is, only because i couldn't get your love." Yoohyeon smiled, she tried to grip on Minji's wrist, but couldn't, realising her hands were still tied in a place.

"The stupid things you're saying isn't going to make me change my decision. Once i decide something-"

"Once i decide something, i do it." Yoohyeon replied with a sigh, cutting off Minji's sentence.

"So, you don't love me?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"It's time for you to drink something. You must be feeling dry." Minji replied avoiding the question.

"Untie her." The purple haired girl spoke.

"She might try to run..." Said Mark walking towards Yoohyeon.

"She can't, her legs are bleeding." Minji replied, folding her arms.

Mark opened Yoohyeon's restraints and untied her legs from the thick rope.

"Walk and sit on the chair beside the bed." Said Minji.

Yoohyeon slowly moved her legs and sat up on the bed, she looked beside the bed, where the chair was kept.

Mark walked towards Yoohyeon, he gripped on her upper arm.

"Mark, move. She can walk." The purple haired girl spoke.

"I didn't remove the needles..." Mark replied looking at Minji.

"I don't care. Don't help her."

Mark moved aside, without arguing with Minji.

Yoohyeon kept her legs on the floor carefully.

"Hurry up. I have other work to do." She heard Minji's voice.

Clenching on the bed's edge Yoohyeon started putting her all weight on her feet, slowly.

"I can't..." The silver haired girl whispered with a groan, she sat on the bed with a sigh of relief. Closing her eyes tightly she looked at Mark, "Help me to walk over there."

Mark didn't respond to her.

"You can't walk?" Minji walked towards Yoohyeon, she gripped on Yoohyeon's upper arm and made her stand up. She was surprised when Yoohyeon didn't push her away. "It's paining, don't do this to me. I can't stand..." Yoohyeon whispered looking down at Minji.