CH-32 (M🔞)

⚠️WARNING⚠️

[MATURE SCENE]

•••••••

[The next day]

"Shh- can you not moan!" Yoohyeon whispered in her ear from behind, thrusting herself inside Minji, she had her arm twisted on her waist by Yoohyeon as they fucked in the bathroom.

Minji rolled her eyes and slightly looked behind, "We are fucking. Your whole dick is inside me, how can I not moan?" She asked in a whisper, making an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon stopped halted her shaft still inside Minji, "Your parents will hear us. Tone it down." Yoohyeon replied as she clutched Minji's hair and pushed herself deeper inside her pussy, her cock twitched and Minji left another moan.

"Keep going..." The purple haired girl whispered.

The silver haired girl moved back, "Can you stop?" She asked.

"Stop what?!" Asked Minji turning around, she wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's nape and kissed her lips. "Your parents... They will-"

"They won't listen Yoohyeon!" Minji whisper-yelled.

Yoohyeon removed Minji's arms away from her gently. She walked outside of the bathroom.

Minji followed her. "Seriously?" Said Minji, she walked towards Yoohyeon who started wearing her shirt.

"You turned me on, finish it." Minji gripped on Yoohyeon's upper arm, turning her around she gripped on her shaft and started massaging her shaft.

"It's not a good idea, we can have sex at our place." Yoohyeon whispered between their sloppy kisses.

"No." Minji whispered and pushed Yoohyeon towards the bed, Yoohyeon layed down on the bed, she got on top of Yoohyeon and adjusted herself over Yoohyeon's shaft.

Yoohyeon felt Minji's wet pussy over her dick's tip. Yoohyeon gripped on Minji's waist and helped her to go completely down on her dick. They both moaned, Minji made sure she wasn't too loud. Yoohyeon bit on her bottom lip and closed her eyes when Minji had her dick all inside her. Her warm walls were clenching around her dick tightly.

Minji suddenly punched Yoohyeon's abdomen, making her open her eyes in surprise.

"Why would you wear this!" Minji whisper-yelled gripping on Yoohyeon's shirt which was unbuttoned completely.

"Stop being annoying, focus on riding." Yoohyeon replied with a small smirk, she received another slap on her abdomen but this time, playfully.

They both smiled and Minji rested her hands over Yoohyeon's abs, taking the support she started moving her hips forward and slightly backwards before moving up on the dick.

The silver haired girl brushed her hand on Minji's breast, moving it to her neck, she slightly raised her hips getting in sync with Minji, the purple haired girl closed her eyes tightly with her mouth slightly open, depicting a satisfying smile. Yoohyeon wrapped her other arm around Minji's ass, she groped her ass and pushed her forward to get more of her.

Minji layed herself on top of Yoohyeon, she kissed Yoohyeon's lips, running her tongue over Yoohyeon's bottom lip, she inserted her tongue inside Yoohyeon's mouth, which Yoohyeon let her. The silver haired girl groaned before gripping on Minji's waist, her other hand on Minji's ass.

Yoohyeon started thrusting herself inside Minji, the purple haired girl moaned over Yoohyeon's mouth when she hitted her g-spot, with her deep thrusts. Minji clenched on the sheet, her walls clenched on Yoohyeon's dick tightly, "Oh God-" she heard Yoohyeon's whisper, her eyes slightly opened to look at Yoohyeon's sweaty face. She kissed Yoohyeon's cheek.