CH-13

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

[SEXUAL ASSAULT]

•••••••

[One year later]

[MINJI'S POV]

It was getting difficult to reach Yoohyeon, so we decided to only keep an eye on her activities for a year, by hiring few people. She shifted in another country.

She was focused on her work this whole year, she didn't attend any parties, nor did we see her engaging in any fights.

Today she returned and was sitting inside the bar.

We couldn't plan anything with Jimin, he was busy with his life, which is understandable.

I don't want to bother him everytime.

My parents kept trying to convince me to give up, for who should I give up? It's worth it.

Everything I am doing is worth it.

I do not care if something happens to me but what Handong felt at that moment Yoohyeon should feel it too.

"Are you ready?" Mark kept his hand on my shoulder, I looked at him.

"Do you think she will take me to our place? Or will she try to sleep with me?" I asked him.

"Sleep with you. I'm sure, she will atleast try to touch you."

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me gently, "We can stop this..." He whispered.

I slightly pushed him, "No, go and wait near the exit." I spoke.

He sighed in frustration and walked towards the exit.

I checked myself, I was purposely wearing a skirt which stopped on my mid thigh, running my fingers through my hair, I took a deep breath and exhaled heavily.

I walked towards my car, opening the door, I took few sips from vodka and kept the bottle aside.

My phone started ringing, I picked up, it was Mark.

_

"She just got out, you can come."

"Okay..."

_

I ended the call. Keeping my phone in the purse, I closed the car's door and walked towards Yoohyeon.

She was walking in my direction.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked outside of the bar and  shoved her hands inside her pockets.

She bumped into a girl, flinching a little she gripped on the girl's upper arms, her eyes landed on the girl's cleavage, her straight purple hair were falling on her shoulders. Her eyes were half lidded, the unknown girl fell on Yoohyeon wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Excuse me?" Yoohyeon gripped on her upper arms and tried to make her stand properly.

"C-Can you help me reach my home...?" The purple haired girl gripped tightly on Yoohyeon's shirt as she made an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl figured out that the girl in front of her was totally wasted.

•••••••

[MINJI'S POV]

I rested my head on her shoulder, she gripped on my upper arm and picked me up from the ground in a bridal style, I couldn't see where she was taking me, because I kept my eyes closed.