xi.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Typed: Wednesday, 9 February 2022

Hello guys, I just want to announce that I will be taking a break for a while.

And I am not sure when I'll be back.

I'm currently on author's block and I'm having a burn-out moment with myself. I am too exhausted considering that I have a lot on my plate filled with all sorts of important performance tasks.

Unluckily, I became a leader of another group for a new performance task in school. And I have to do tons of researching and surveying for a paper.

Also, it is almost the end of my school's third quarter and being a senior student suck because of all the homework I have to finish.

I can't keep up with updating the story and the pressure as a student.

But rest assured, I will not discontinue this Aamon x o.c. story and I will also post another book which is a demon slayer ff. Check it out on my profile if you want to. I will just be posting two chapters of it but I won't be updating that story as much as I did on this Aamon ff.

Another thing, there is a possibility that I will transfer this story to AO3 website. The reason is because of this ridiculous update in Wattpad where you need the damned premium for multiple stories. Like, there are times I want to have more offline stories than usual but Wattpad decided to limit it to two. And, I lost my three premade chapters....

And I can't remember them.

So yeah, it is unfortunate.

:)

DARN WATTPAD. I LOST THREE PREMADE CHAPTERS OF PROGRESS.

If weren't for Wattpad, I could've posted the fight with a certain female Paxley but this app wants me to suffer.

Last but not the least, thank you for the continuous support that you've given to this book just by reading, commenting or voting for it. I also appreciate those who add this book to their reading list. It makes me feel glad that this book is worthy to be displayed in your list.

Anyways, that is all. Thank you so much for reading this eleventh author's chapter/note.

Drink lots of water and stay safe and healthy.

Sincerely,
Keisan.