ii.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Typed: Wednesday, 22 December 2021

Hi, guys. This is another message or letter or anouncement whatsoever. But I just want to type to you readers about what I'm going to say through text.

Also, I don't know when I will publish this because there is no internet and no data connection due to the typhoon. I bet I'll be publishing my chapters on January if the lack of internet or data connection continues. I think there are those of you guys who live in the Philippines, especially around Visayas or Mindanao, so you know what is really going on.

Anyways, I am trying my best to have a writing or typing schedule for this book because there is no electricity, meaning I can't always charge my phone directly and I have to save its battery power. If electricity comes back, I am still going to do the typing schedule so that I will be able to provide you some chapters.

By the way, what do you think of Aamon from the last chapter? I was having a tiny problem on what to write because I really, really want to write something about his kind of life for a bit and some internal experience of peace and turmoil (idk what im doing rn) plus some Seraphima pov. It's just a 3000+ words chapter and I just can't reach it to 4000+ words (though I planned to write this chapter longer than 4000+) because I felt that what I've written there was enough. Yeah enough. Maybe it is one of the longest chapters that I've written.

Welp, I really need to go to sleep. It's already 10:44 PM and I still have to wake up early at 5:00 AM.

Night/Morning to ya'll and stay safe!

Sincerely,
Keisan.