Something Taehyung doesn't remember to have ever had.

Jungkook told Taehyung that Jimin would come over to help time pass easier, but he didn't expect him to be that prepared. He bought some ciders, and lemonade for Jungkook who didn't like alcohol that much, and after a while, they started talking about the previous night, and Jungkook kept on putting the blame on the store that sold Jimin the handcuffs without a key, ready to fill in a complaint. It was amusing, and even though Taehyung didn't participate much in the conversation, it didn't feel that bad after all.

Taehyung found himself smiling more than he thought he would. When Jungkook spoke, his eyes were fully focused on him, on the way his lips moved, on the way he laughed with his entire chest, entranced by his presence. He didn't even realize what he was doing until Jimin fired up some self-awareness in him, catching him staring and smiling way too widely at someone who he could barely stand the previous day.

He didn't know how to react when Jimin caught him, because it felt as if he himself realized it, and he had to instantly redirect his gaze in a different direction, not letting the blush creeping at his cheeks become even more obvious. Kim Taehyng, blushing like a high-schooler, what a day, huh?

But Jungkook was oblivious to the whole situation (thankfully) and he kept on interacting with Taehyung, getting friendlier, more comfortable talking to him, and Taehyung replied to it with the same attitude, but Jimin was still watching, and he had no idea whether Jungkook's friend was overprotective or suspicious.

"I see that you guys get along now at least." Jimin eventually remarked. Taehyung expected it, just didn't know how to answer that. Jungkook jolted involuntarily the moment he processed the question, quickly replying to Jimin's affirmation with a natural chuckle.

Taehyung couldn't help but notice the way his eyes became smaller, and some creases appeared on his nose the moment he scrunched it. Taehyung didn't know Jungkook was so... charming but cute at the same time?

"It's a weekend truce." Jungkook winked in Jimin's direction, to which Jimin raised one eyebrow, suspiciously.

"Why is it so impossible for everyone to think we'd get along, though?" Taehyung asked suddenly, more curious than anything.

"Oh!" Jimin then started laughing. "Don't worry, it's not necessarily about you, but believe me, I know Jungkook, and he's not easy to deal with." Jimin teased, whispering in Taehyung's direction, completely aware that Jungkook had heard him.

"You son of a bitch, I'm quite sociable myself." Jungkook kicked Jimin softly in his stomach, expression still tender and grin ever so present.

"Tell that to Friday morning Jeon Jungkook and he would have kicked you between your balls!"

Taehyung felt so confused at that moment, what was Jungkook's deal, anyway? Why was he trying so hard to stay away from people when he was actually such a nice, friendly guy?

"Ok, let's say, Friday morning Jungkook wouldn't entertain the idea that he would spend the weekend tied to..." Then he realized he was about to make a rude affirmation, so he changed it smoothly. "Well... tied to someone." Taehyung appreciated the intent, but the more he spent time beside Jimin and Jungkook, the more he realized that there was something going on and curiosity started eating at the back of his mind.

Lost in thoughts, Taehyung barely processed the fact that Jungkook got up with determination on his face and dragged Taehyung along to his closet.

"So, we will need... a spare pair of pants for me, and one for you." He explained, then opened one of the cabinets, handing Taehyung a pair of trousers. "That's all I've got to fit you, I think," Jungkook said with an apologizing tone, analyzing Taehyung's body and his proportions.