Get a Room- (Lime - Architech boys)

AN- This took so much courage to post originally, and still does haha. It holds a couple of firsts. It was my first time writing a true lime and my first time writing a poly ship.

Grian POV-

Iskall: Hey Grian! I'm dropping by your base soon, I have something I wanted to talk to you about.

I grin at my communicator as I set down my concrete and jump off of my mansion wall to glide towards the floor. I quickly run into my storage system and rummage around my junk chest until I find the small stick of lip balm I always have. I apply it quickly and run out just as I watch Iskall land smoothly on the grass beside my base.

"Hey Isky, what are you hear for?" I smirk as I see him flush at the nickname. Oh, how I loved making him blush. It was so hot.

He composed himself quickly, giving me a knowing look, "What's your thought on a poly relationship G?" I stare at him in confusion but wait for him to continue, "I thought we could pull Mumbo into our relationship. If you want of course. He admitted to having a crush on both of us to Cleo who just told me."

I nod grinning, it sounds fun. I ask if he has a plan to entice Mumbo. He tells me a simple yet ingenious plan. It's just up my aisle. My smirk is even bigger by the time he's finished and we take off to the shopping district. I look at my communicator as it buzzed. It was our architect group chat:

Iskall: Mumbo. Meet G and I at the shopping district.

Mumbo: I'll be there.

Iskall and I land first and Iskall goes to sit on the quartz stairs of the old diamond pile, I run and hide behind five goats, heart pounding in excitement.

Mumbo POV-

I came out of the Nether portal into the shopping district wondering what Grian and Iskall wanted. I jumped off the platform surrounding the portal and immediately see Iskall leaning against the stairs to where the diamonds used to rest. I feel my heart speed up, but I remind myself that Grian and Iskall were already in a relationship together. I walk over to Iskall and greet him and he lightly nods back. I stand awkwardly beside him wait for him to say something else but the silence just drags out.

It wasn't a moment longer before Grian wanders around from the Five Goats store. He walks up to me and without even breaking his stride, he pulls on my tie, forcing me to lean down as he kisses me. I immediately flinch back and glance at Iskall. What was happening? Had they broken up? Was this some sort of prank from Grian? My heart is beating so fast at this point that I think I might pass out. They are both just so hot.

Grian pulls me back down and I comply, physically craving his lips. They taste like cherries and are so soft. His mouth moves gently against mine until he backs up and stares at my red face. I glance nervously at Iskall who looks super apathetic to the scene playing out in front of him. He lightly raises an eyebrow silently saying, "what are you looking at me for?"

I take that as permission, as my body moves back towards Grian and grabs around his waist to kiss him again. He hands are on my chest as he closes his eyes sweetly into the kiss. He is so hot and I feel myself losing control. My body is just following everything Grian does.

He is pushing me backwards until I trip on the quartz step and land on Iskall. He wraps his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him as Grian straddles over both of us, never breaking the kiss.

My whole body is on fire as Grian pulls away, grinning slyly, "is this okay Mr. Jumbo?"

I my breathing has become ragged as I nod stupidly, my face blushing furiously. I feel Iskall's grip around my waist tighten as Grian wraps his legs around both of us. He slides his hands away from my chest, tracing along my collarbone making me shiver. He brings his hands into my hair and pulls me back into a rough kiss.

Grian immediately is nipping at my lip and I let him in. His tongue takes dominance immediately. I have fallen limp at this point as I let the smaller hermit do anything he wants. I can't get enough but then I feel Iskall wrap his hands all the way around my body, lean his chest on my back and begin kissing the back of my neck.

I can literally not breath. The two men have complete control over me and I would give it to them any day. I never want it back.

Grian pulls away and I can't help but let a light moan out as Iskall kisses and nips at the skin on the side of my neck.

"Oh, is Mumby enjoying himself?" I melt under Grian's stare as his eyes trace over every feature of my face. He brings his hands to rest on my hips, just above Iskall's arms as he tilts his head seductively and I whimper.

Iskall removes his lips from my neck as he slides his hands up and under my white shirt, sliding them around to my back and further up. Grian has brought his hands up to my neck line. I'm acutely aware of what is happening while we are sitting in the shopping district but I don't think I could move. I feel Grian undoing my suit jacket and slip it off my limp arms.

Once it was off, I feel Iskall move his hands up and down my back in a slight massage as Grian moves my arms around his waist. I instinctively put them up his sweater and he shudders, losing, for a moment, his dominant attitude. He regains it immediately when he kisses me again, forcing me to lean back into Iskall as he undoes the top few buttons of my dress shirt. Iskall wraps his hands around me, still under my shirt as he begins kissing the other side my neck more harshly. I feel a couple bruises form. Grian is exploring my mouth again as I grasp his hips and pull him as close to me as I could get him.

I can't even comprehend what is happening anymore. Grian has released my mouth and began kissing over my collarbone. I pant in near desperation.

"Umm... Why don't you boys... I don't know... get a room?"

Grian turns to look at the flustered Xisuma who had just walked up on us. Xisuma quickly turns and runs the other direct as Grian turns back to me. He studies my clearly desperate state and I feel Iskall whisper directly in my ear, "what do you say Mumby?"

I can barely utter a yes in this state, but Grian understands, sliding off of my lap and pulls me up into an awkward standing position. I am pressed right up against Grian, but he doesn't seem to care. Iskall followed, clearly excited as I leaned on Grian. My body is hot and physically shaking. My brain still processed what is happening as I feel Grian lead me into the Nether portal followed by Iskall, and I don't think it will for a while.