Kiss or Kill- (Fluff - Idea Boys)

AN- So, I originally had a totally different idea for this oneshot but I ended up turning it into a ship... oops. Take this fluff anyways. Warning! There is a little bit of blood to add to the fun.

Xisuma POV-

The cool air of Grian's base was refreshing as I exited the hot summer night, landing gently in the hallway. I admired the vaulting beams that reached to the roof and I marvelled at the redstone Grian had utilized to make his storage system. I know he had used some help, but he had done most of the work himself, determined to try to understand the science behind it.

"X! Hurry up!" Ren was swooping into the entrance of Grian's mansion and he quickly pulled up to glide over array of chests. I quickly followed, jogging through the storage system. As I enter the next room, I see all the hermits already gathers in a small area Grian had decorated. Couches are scattered around a dance floor when Grian is bouncing about, Professor Beak chirping happily from where he was perched on Grian's shoulder. Etho was happily dancing with him along with Tango and Keralis. Most others were milling about, chatting or munching on the food set out.

I joined in with the partying hermits soon was enjoying watching as some of them got a little too drunk for their own good. Ren was practically thrown on top of Doc. Iskall was trying to convince a still sober Mumbo to kiss him. Grian had flopped to the dance floor's ground, panting heavily. Scar was wandering around asking if anyone wanted to play a game as Stress cried over some cake, False and Hypno trying to comfort her.

TFC had already passed out on the couch as Zed, Vintage, and Jevin had a very heated conversation about which letter was the best as Cub just stood beside them, shaking his head in confusion.

I think the most enjoyable part of watching the hermits though, was Tango, Keralis, Etho, and Impulse, the later having pulled the dancers to a nearby pool table. Tango had just beat Keralis for the third time and Keralis had resorted to throwing the balls at Tango as they ran around the table laughing. Etho an Impulse, on the other table, were playing very seriously. As seriously as you can get when you're half drunk and unable to stop your hands from shaking.

"Hey! Xisuma do you want to join in on a game of spoons?" Scar had sat down beside me on the couch, pleas evident in his eyes.

"Do you know who the biggest spoon is?" Iskall had cut in on the conversation, hilariously draped over a blushing Mumbo. He reaches up a hand and pokes Mumbo in the eye, "him."

Mumbo just shook his head in mild disappointment, then picked up the slurring Iskall and walked over to us, "I guess we'll play."

"Awesome!" Scar seemed excited and pointed to a table where some cards and spoons were placed. Mumbo staggered over towards it, placing Iskall down and sat down beside him to help hold him up. Scar turned to me, grabbing my hand and drug me the table while calling out to Grian, Zed, Joe, Cleo, and Bdubs who all came and joined us.

"Does everyone know how to play?" Scar questioned as he began expertly shuffling and dealing the cards. Everyone nodded and we began the process of passing around cards. The first person to get a group was Cleo and she hastily grabbed the first spoon. I dropped my cards and reached for the closest spoon but Zed snatched it first, sticking his tongue out at me. I quickly slapped away Grian's hand and grasp the next spoon. Iskall was trying to a spoon that just wasn't there. He's clearly seeing double at this point. Mumbo just sighed and grabbed two, handing one to the very confused Iskall. Joe and Bdubs were arguing over who grabbed the last spoon as Grian and Scar triumphantly sat with theirs.

"Ugh. That was boring." Cleo whined, lying her head on the table, "can we do something more fun?"

Grian perked up, pulling a handful of daggers from various spots on his body. We all just started at him in confusion as he pulled out seven different dagger, "oh dang, I'm short one."