"You don't wanna know, why I'm going to kill you?" Asked Minji.

"These restraints are very itchy! No, Minji no... I already know everything..." The silver haired girl replied, making an eye contact with Minji.

"What do you know?"

"That you're Handong's sister, you want revenge, blah blah blah..."

"Since when did you know?" Asked Minji.

"You sound like a police officer. Calm down a bit!" Yoohyeon replied, at that, she received a sharp slap on her face, making her almost dizzy.

"Oh God..." She whispered looking up at Minji.

"If you do not answer my questions properly, you don't know what I'll do..." Minji whispered, resting her hand on Yoohyeon's upper arm.

"You're so rude... atleast be a little nice, I love that side of yours." Yoohyeon replied with a small smirk in the end.

"Answer my question."

"Hm, alright, when you first told me to remove your laptop. I checked your purse without your permission, I'm sorry for that, but I couldn't hold myself back looking at the fancy purse and i found out Handong's picture in it."

"You didn't get angry?"

"No, no... I was already in love, even if i was angry, i wasn't going to hurt you physically. I wanted to be with you. And i thought, one day you will tell me that you're Handong's sister, i would have accepted it. But you... You never told me. When Taehyung visited us..."

•••FLASHBACK•••

"Babe, come downstairs! Taehyung will be here at anytime..." Said Yoohyeon, after cooking everything, she arranged the plates on the dining table.

Yoohyeon walked upstairs when Minji wasn't coming down.

_

She sneakily walked towards the room, when she opened the door, she found Minji looking at the clip of her murdering Handong. Minji's back was facing Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl clenched her fist, she slowly backed up, leaving the door slightly open.

_

The silver haired girl walked down stairs and sat on the chair of the dining table, she drank a glass of water and rested her head on the table's edge.

•••END OF FLASHBACK•••

"Aww, you're so brave, aren't you?" Asked the purple haired girl with a smile.

"Indeed." Yoohyeon replied dryly, "You had an affair with my dad. And maybe you've slept with him, i knew it when i checked the files in the police station. You were the main suspect... You betrayed me." The silver haired girl whispered the last sentence with a sigh.

The purple haired girl got up from the floor and walked outside of the room, leaving Yoohyeon alone.

"I'm so fucking hungry." Yoohyeon mumbled before laying on the cold floor, she stared at the ceiling with a sigh.

•••••••

"Everything is arranged. Oil, iron rods, needles, wooden planks, hammer and milk."