Chapter Twenty Nine: Eliana

"Listen to me, wife," he growled, pulling me down onto his lap in the bath. "I may be waiting to slide into you until I an sure you are healthy enough to take it. But that won't stop me from making those delicious moans tumble from your lips as we wait," he growled playfully.

"What do-" I started, but froze as his fingertips grazed my thigh. I shivered as he got closer and closer to the peak between my legs. He pushed my legs apart, holding them in place with his own as he buried his face in my neck.

His hand slid downward, rubbing and teasing the soft bundle of nerves, making me moan and cry out. "Please," I heard myself moan.

His thumb continued to swirl around the little nub as his fingers slid inside me. I cried out in pleasure, grinding against his lap. His other hand wrapped around my neck posessively pulling it towards his lips. "Fuck," he growled.

He grew twitched against my ass as I turned to face him, his hand sliding out of me. I slid onto his lap, mounting him, causing his head to fall back as he let out a loud moan.

"Fuck I've missed you so much," he moaned as I bounced up and down in his lap. He watched me intently, but I felt empowered. I'd captivated his attention. Without warning, he gripped my hips and thrust in and out of me quickly and forcefully. He gained speed as water flew from the tub, but we didn't care. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, crying out and begging against his lips. With one final thrust, he pushed me over the edge, and poured into me.

Writhing in pleasure I collapsed against his chest. Gasping for breath.

"Are you alright?" he asked tenderly.

"Mmm I am," I replied. We sat like that, curled up against eachother, him still in me for awhile.

When we were finally ready to move again, we drained the water from the tub and scrubbed eachother clean. Ivan pulled a curtain closed around us and turned on the shower. The soap fell from our bodies in waves.

As I looked up into his loving eyes, I couldn't help the guilt that washed over me. "Do you forgive me?" I asked him worriedly as tears fell from my eyes.

"A part of me is still upset, but I forgive you. You did what you needed to do to protect our people. The dagger showed you your future because you were worthy of wielding it. I only wish I wasn't kept in the dark. At the very least, I would have kissed you sooner. Don't cry, love," he spoke, wiping my tears.

We stepped out of the tub, careful not to slip on the spilled water. "My love? What if there was one other reason for using the dagger, I just didn't know it at the time?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" he asked worriedly.

I took a deep breath. "When I was under the curse, I had a dream. I'm not sure how true it was. The deity of the dagger came to me. They explained that the dagger merely froze my body in time and while under the curse, I did not age a single moment. They also explained that due to the nature of the danger's magic, my wound from the dagger itself would heal the moment it was withdrawn from my chest," I explained, not sure of the best way to explain the next part.

"The deity also told me our child would be safe," I blurted out. I looked up at Ivan.

"Our child?" he asked in a confused tone.

"Yes, the deity was under the impression at the time of the curse, we had a little prince or princess on the way," I smiled. "Now I'm not sure how accurate that is, we would need a healer to confirm."