14. Condition

Ro Na POV

"Yahh!! Wake up!! Yahh!!" a familliar voice called me.

"S-seok kyu- na eodiya?!" I asked.

"A-appa h-he brought us here... I don't know why he also needs you" she replied.

"Yah!! We need to get out of here!! Mr. Joo might hurt our parents if we stays here longer!!" I shout as I kick and pull the bars.

"Don't waste tour energy, I tried doing that but it didn't really worked... Eomma and Ms. Oh will be fine... They'll save us" she said not looking at me.

How can she be sure of that? She's acting like Mr. Joo didn't hurt our parents before... She's so calm and... Kind of suspicious... She is locked up here for quiet some time but she is not bothered? She knows something... I need to know what...

Su Ryeon POV

"Yah Joo Dan Tae!! Where's Seok Kyung and Ro Na!" Yoon Hee yelled on the phone.

"Relax Yoon Hee... They're going to be safe as long as y- Joo Dan Tae meet me at the Penthouse later at 9pm!!" I interrupted then hanged up.

"Eonnie you'll meet him? I'll go with you it's dangerous, if you go alone there he might hurt you" Yoon Hee said, worriedly.

"No Yoon Hee, you're not going... You are injured so please just stay here at the hospital, Ma Ri said that she's coming... And Yoon Hee-yah, I'm just going to talk to Dan Tae... Don't worry I won't be hurt" I assured her.

"Arasseo... But please, be careful huh?" she said teary eyed and I just nodded.

-The Penthouse-

Seok Hoon POV

"Eomma if anything happens just call me, I'm just upstairs okay?" I said then held Eomma's hands.

"Okay... Just stay there until Dan Tae leaves, oh?" Eomma replied.

"Ne Eomma" I smiled then headed upstairs.

Su Ryeon POV

*Door Bell*

"It's so nice to be back here again... And also, nice to meet you again honey" he said and is going to hug me.

"Stop it, just tell me where my daughter Seok Kyung is, also Ro Na" I glared at him.

"I won't tell you..." he smirked.

"Tell me!! Just tell me where they are!!" I said and grabbed his collar.

"Okay honey... I'll tell you where they are but in one condition" he replied then held my hands.

"Tsk!! What is it?!" I removed my hands from him.

He didn't reply...

"Yah tell me!! I'll do anything for them" I said not looking at him, but I can see that he's now smiling.

-To Be Continued-