11. I Want You Back

Eun Byeol POV

"Eomma let's visit Tita Yoon Hee tomorrow at CAMC" I suggested.

"Okay so now go to bed and sleep... So that we can visit her before your class start" Eomma answered.

"We can visit Tita Yoon Hee after class so why before class, Eomma?" I asked.

"I'm not available after class and tou said you'll meet your Appa tomorrow after your classes, right" she replied.

"Ah!! Ma-ja!! I forgot about that... But Eomma, Jenny texted me abd she said Appa came there at CAMC ..." I said, worriedly.

"I think Yoon Chul is a little stupid huh? He knows that Ro Na is still mad at him but he still came there?! Such a stupin man" Eomma said with her eyebrow raised.

Su Ryeon POV

"Gomawoyo..." I thanked the woman who gave back my wallet that I dropped.

"Leave us alone!! We don't need you!!" a girl shouted.

"That voice... Is that... R-ro Na-yah!!" I confusedly pulled Ro Na away from the man he's punching.

"Ro Na-yah wh- Shim Su Ryeon?" the man interrupted.

This man... Ha Yoon Chul... The man who hurted Yoon Hee's feelings and the man who left them... I only feel anger now that I see him and I want to punch him until he coughs blood, but I know Yoon Hee doesn't want me to hurt this man even if she got hurt before because of him... Shim Su Ryeon calm yourself...

"Ro Na-yah go back inside... Bring this food with you, I'll talk to him" I smiled to Ro Na and she just nodded.

"Su Ryeon-ssi c-can you help me talk to Yo- Stop!! Dr. Ha or... Should I just call you Ha Yoon Chul? Please leave Ro Na and Yoon Hee alone, I can take care of them" I interrupted.

"Su Ryeon-ssi jebal... I just want to check on her... Please Su Ryeon help me talk to Yoon Hee" he's about to kneel down.

"Didn't you hear Ro Na? She said they don't need you! Can't you just do what she said?! Just leave them alone! Don't you even try to go near Ro Na and Yoon Hee!!" I yelled.

"Please just now... Don't worry I'm not going to hurt he- I said stop!! Remember this... I am Yoon Hee's Yeojachingu... If either Ro Na and Yoon Hee gets hurt because of you, you'll die in my hands" I glared at him and went back inside Yoon Hee's room.

-After Ro Na Go Home-

"I'll just go buy some drinks for you, okay" Eonnie said and headed out.

"Ne..." I answered.

-Few Minutes Later-

"Y-yoon Hee-yah... Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"Ha Yoon Chul? Why are you here?!" I asked, confusedly.

"Yoon Hee-yah I missed you so so mu- Stop it!!" I interrupted.

"Why are you even here, why?!" I yelled.

"I came here to see you and Ro Na... Yoon Hee I know I did a very bad thing before but I have already regretted that I chose work over you and Ro Na... Yoon Hee I'm here because... Y-yoon Hee-yah I-i... I want you and Ro Na back... I want you back in my life Yoon Hee-yah"

-To Be Continued-