15. Condition II

Su Ryeon POV

"Eonnie what's wrong?" Yoon Hee asked.

"A-ah... N-nothing..." I answered with an awkward smile.

"Uhh okay... But Eonnie what happened with your talk with Dan Tae?" she asked again.

"H-he didn't tell me a-anything about w-where the kids a-re..." I uttered nervously but still with a smile.

"Eonnie... I know that's not what happened" she raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? What do yoou mean?" the smile on my face suddenly disappeared.

Does she knew about it?
Did Dan Tae came here and threatend her?
How did she knew?
Who told her?
What if... Seok Hoon?
Aniya... I told him to keep it a secret from Yoon Hee so he won't tell her... Su Ryeon calm down she doesn't know about anything okay? And she doesn't need to know...

"Eonnie... I know about it, Se- h-how?" I interrupted.

[Flashback]

-Hour After Su Ryeon and Dan Tae's Meet Up-

Yoon Hee POV

"Oh Swok Hoon-ah... Why are you here? It's late" I asked worriedly.

"Mom's at homw, I told her that I'm just going out to buy something" he answered while scratching his head.

"So you li- can I tell you something first? Eomma told me to keep this a secret from you but I thought that you need to know... I'll make it fast..." he interrupted so I just nodded.

"Hour ago Appa or Mr. Joo came to our house and told Eomma that he will tell where Ro Na and Seok Kyung is... But only if Eomma breaks up with you and go with him in Japan together with us... In short he wanta us to be together again" Seok Hoon explained, my eyes widened.

"M-mwo?"

[End of Flashback]

"So Seok Hoon really told you..." she said while looking down.

"Why keep it a secret from me? Huh?" I asked.

"I don't want you to get hurt... I want to save Ro Na and Seok Kyung..." she answered.

"Hurt me? Why? You're not hurting me and, save Ro Na and Seok Kyung? We can save them together... Ro Na is m... My... Wait Eonnie, you're not thinking of doing it right?" I asked holding her hands.

"Mianhe Yoon Hee-yah... Neomu neomu mianhe..." she said between sobs.

Why are you sorry?
Are you leaving me?
No... I'll think of other ways...

"Eonnie..."

-To Be Continued-