3. Obvious

Ro Na POV

"Eomma!! Why are you so excited? It's not like this is their last day in Hera Palace..." I said chukling.

Eomma is wearing a peach colored dress with her hair tied up like a donut. She's excited as if she is going to a date with her boyfriend or something.

"Wae? I'm just excited because this is the first time were going to eat with them after they came back from Paris" she reaponded with a wide bright smile drawn on her lips.

Seok Kyung POV

"Eomma you look like a goddess OmO!!" I clapped slowly seeing my mom dressed so beautifully.

"Stop jokinh and just go, we'll meet them at the lobby" eomma said with a shy smile.

Me and Oppa just chuckled.

-Inside The Car-

Seok Hoon POV

Were now going to a fancy restaurant Eomma booked for us. Eomma is driving the car and Ms. Oh is sitting beside her, I'm sitting behind Eomma, Seok Kyung is in the middle of me and Ro Na.

"Ro Na-yah did you notice?" Seok Kyung whispered to Ro Na.

"Noticed what?" Ro Na replied, confusedly.

"Yah stop whispering there, Eomma and Ms. Oh can still hear you" I interrupted, chuckling.

"Tss..." Seok Kyung pouted.

-After The Breakfast-

Yoon Hee POV

"Eonnie gomawo" I cling on Su Ryeon Eonnie's arm.

"For what?" she asked.

"For being my friend and for treating us today" I replied then smiled to her but she just chuckled.

"Eomma! Ms. Oh! Ro Na and I will just go to the restroom" Seok Kyung suddenly stand between us and hugged us.

"Arasseo, come back quickly okay?" I responded.

Seok Kyung POV

"Ro Na-yah you noticed it too, didn't you?" I asked.

"You mean Eomma and Ms. Shim?" she replied with a silly smile on her face.

"They're cute huh?" I asked again.

"Yea, but another thing is too obvious" she stated.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"They're inlove" she grinned then looked at me that made me step back.

"I-inlove?" I uttered in shock.

-To Be Continued-