10. You Left Us

Eun Byeol POV

"Eun Byeol-ah what happened? Where's all of them? Why are you left alone here?" Eomma asked as soon as she saw me.

"Min Hyuk came home, and Jenny, Seok Kyung, Seok Hoon and Ro Na came to CAMC" I answered.

"CAMC? Why? What happened?" she asked again.

"Ms. Oh got into a car accident..." I responded in a sad tone.

"OmO... I hope Yoon Hee is okay" she replied with teary eyes and her hands covering her mouth.

Su Ryeon POV

"It's all my fault Ms. Shim... Eomma mianhae" Ro Na said between sobs.

"Ro Na stop crying Ms. Oh will be okay" Jenny said teary eyed.

"Here drink water" Seok Kyun offered a water bottle to Ro Na.

"G-gomawo" Ro Na replied.

"Are you Ms. Oh Yoon Hee's family?" the doctor approached us.

"Ne... Were Yoon Hee's family, how is she?" I asked.

"She's now concious, she just have a minor arm injury and a wound on her forehead... But it's not a deep wound so its okay she just needs some rest... She's now being taken to a room" the doctor explained then left.

"Ro Na-yah did you hear that? Your Mom is okay... So don't cry she is fine" Seok Hoon said then smiled to Ro Na.

"Ro Na-yah I'll just buy some foods so when your mom wakes up there are foods already, okay" I explained.

"I'll go now" I added.

"Ne..." Ro Na answered without looking at me.

Ro Na POV

"Jenny-ah you should go home now, I know you are tired, don't worry I can manage here... and Ms. Shim said that she will stay here with me" I said and smiled.

"Okay take care, don't skip dinner okay?" she said and crossed her arms.

"Arasseo I'm not going to skip dinner so you can go now... Madam!" I chuckled.

"Jenny-ah ga-ja!! Ro Na-yah take care of your mom and always stay beside her, okay? I'll bring foods tomorrow" Ms. Kang said befote leaving.

-Few Minutes Later-

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Yes... Come in!"

"R-ro Na-yah..." he uttered.

"What are you doing here?! Get out!!" I pushed him outside.

"I just want to know if Yoon Hee is okay, I'm just concerned... Here get this Kimchi Jiggae" he smiled.

"I and Eomma don't need that food and concern of yours... Mr. Ha Yoon Chul... Stop this act... Don't act like you're my father, because no!! I'm no longer your daughter since that day... The day You Left Us!!"

-To Be Continued-

*****************************************

Hi guys sorry for the slow update... I just finished my school works so I can now update hehe... Hope you guys are still there🥺 enjoy!!

Next Chapter -I want you back-