2. Breakfast Date

Yoon Hee POV•

"Bye Su Ryeon-ssi!! See you tomorrow!!" Ma Ri said as she walks towards the door to close it.

"Ma Ri I'll go ahead too, Ro Na said she'll stay here for a while" I said and hugged her.

"Ah! Okay I'll just take her home later" she replied with a smile.

"Take her home? You're drunk! My house is just in front of yours! Ga-ja I'll take you in your room before I go" I chuckled and accompanied her into her room.

Ro Na POV•

"Bae Ro Na!!!"

I fell of the chair because Jenny suddenly came inside HER RO-... Yeah Maja, it's her room so she doesn't need to knock before getting inside, but why does she needs to shout and startle me?!

"Wae?!' I shouted back due to shock.

"OmO! Did I scare you? I thought you already noticed that I came in, or maybe you're busy thinking about Seok Hoon that you didn't notice me?" She asked.

"Aniya!! By the way, whatwas the gift SeokKyung gave you?" I asked her back to change the topic.

"Tss... You're great at changing topics huh? But I got a new rubber shoes!! It's color peach!!" She said excitedly and gets the box from her desk.

Yoo Jenny. You're weak with the things you love huh? But I'm thankful I have myself a friend like you~

"What about you? What gift is it?" She suddenly asked.

"I don't know... I haven't opened it" I replied, shyly.

"MWO?! You haven't opened it yet?!" She asked again with a shocked expression.

"Yes... Wait I'll open it" I said as I undobthe ribbons of the box.

"Ro Na-yah!! Let's go home, Jenny I took your mom in her room... She's so drunk, take care of her Jenny I'll go back later and bring hangover soup for her" Eomma said while gasping for air.

-The Next Day-

Su Ryeon POV

"Seok Kyung-ah!! Seok Hoon-ah!! Wake up!! Ppali naga!!" I said as I knock on the door of their room.

Seok Kyung and Seok Hoon is still acting like kids sometimes, waking up late, arguing with small things and Seok Kyung cries whenever I leave home without them.

"Wae Eomma? It's just 9am..." Seok Kyung opened the door with her eyes half closed.

"Ppali get dressed were going on a Breakfast date with Ro Na and Yoon Hee... Seok Hoon ppali get up" I replied while fixing Seok Kyung's hair looking at Seok Hoon who's covering himself with a blanket.

-To Be Continued-