7. Be Mine

Jenny POV

"Ro Na-yah!! you ait here" Seok Kyung said while tapping the chair beside her.

"Arasseo..." Ro Na responded.

"So were now complete!! Let's start to study!" I suggested.

"Aniya! I invited someone, let's wait for her!" Seok Kyung smiled but Seok Hoon glared at her.

I wonder who's the one she invited. Seok Kyung said 'Her' so basically it's a girl... Wait... Is it...

"W-who is it Seok Kyung-ah?" I asked nervously.

"Is i- there she is!!" Seok Kyung pointed at the girl walking towards us.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Jal jinesseo?" she greeted.

"OmO... Ha Eun Byeol?" Ro Na stood up.

Ma Ri POV

"Sang Ah!! Is that Chairman Joo?" I asked then pointed at the man walking towards the main door.

"OmO! Is he leaving?" Sang Ah asked.

"Obviously, yes!! Maybe it's because everyone now knows that he and Ms. Cheon are divorced " I answered.

"Haysst... Finally that BASTARD is now gone in lur lives and also in Hera Palace"

Seok Kyung POV

"Ha Eun Byeol?" Ro Na uttered.

"R-ro Na-yah? Yah Urinmanida!!" Eun Byeol approached Ro Na and hugged her.

"Yah you didn't told me you're going with us" Ro Na said and hugged Eun Byeol back.

"What's happening?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"Ah... Me and Ro Na were friends now, since were siblings and our parents get along well" Eun Byeol answered and smiled at Ro Na.

"Since when?" Min Hyuk asked.

"Ro Na-yah you didn't told me about this! I thought no secrets anymore?!" Jenny pouted.

"Mianhe Jenny-ah, but me and Eun Byeol became friends when we met in US a year ago" Ro Na answered.

Su Ryeon POV

"Yoon Hee-ssi wanna eat dinner somewhere?" I asked.

"Aniya Eonnie, I want to cook for you... I'll use your kitchen for a while, okay?" she replied.

"Yeah sure but what will you co- it's a surprise" she interrupted.

-After Eating-

"Yoon Hee-ssi thank you for the food... Your Tteokbokki and Kimchi Stir Fried Rice is the Best!" I exclaimed.

"Gomawo Eonnie" she amiled.

"Yoon Hee-ssi I love you and I know that you know it but... Yoon Hee-ssi will you be mine? Be mine forever Yoon Hee-yah"

-To Be Continued-