At the end, he had to atleast see her if she was okay, fearing that she may decide to just end her life again, he took the decision to go to his Maami's  house, if in that way he could see Raavi.

"Nahi Gaumbi," He hesitated as he took a step, startling the others, "I'll go," He cleared his throat, "I mean, deliver kar dunga."

"Par Shiva," Krish raised his brows, "tujhe toh Maami ki shakal pasand nahi hai? phir kyon?"

Maami ki shakal kisko dekhni hai, Shiva thought, scoffing, Maami ki Behen ki Beti ki shakal dekhni hai. Ek baar dekh lu ki woh theek hai, toh mere dimaag se bhi nikal jayegi.

"TV serial ki vamp ki tarah mann hi mann kya bol raha hai?" Krish asked, hitting Shiva with the pillow and broke his trance, "bol."

"Tujhe kya?" He threatened Krish and Krish backed off, "zyaada bola mat kar, ek din bolti band kar dunga teri."

"But Shiva," Gautam asked, ignoring their silly fights, "you sure you want to go?"

"Haan," Shiva nodded, almost instantly. "Main sab kar dunga."

Dhara who understood why he suddenly took interest in going to his arch-enemy's house smiled, "saaru," She smirked, "toh maine subah kheer banayi hai woh Raavi ko de dena. Lage haath mil bhi loge tum dono."

"Ussi ke liye to jaa raha hu," He blurted out, and realised what he said but Gautam and Krish both heard him clearly, Dhara packing the kheer with a smile. "I mean, I was not supposed to meet that chipkali, but if you say so, bhabhi..." He bit his tongue and rubbed his neck in embarrassment while Gautam smiled and Krish got up, standing behind Shiva. 

"Raavi aagayi," 

Shiva quickly turned, heart beating rapidly when he turned to the door only to see Krish laughing, teasing and pointing at him and Shiva rushed behind him. "Bhabhi, Krish ke liye bhi halwa banana," Shiva said, chasing Krish.

"Kyu?"

"Isski tervi ke liye chahiye hoga na," 

Gautam got hold of Shiva while Krish hid behind Dhara, calming the angry man. "Krish ko chod, ye le," Dhara handed Shiva the packed tiffin, "and haan, Maami se koi badtameezi nahi, Shiva." Dhara warned him and Shiva nodded, still glaring at Krish but walking out of the house with a relieved sigh.

He could once again see Raavi today.

_

Kaka had listed him the entire items and Shiva hurriedly put everything in the sack, ticking off everything and waving the old man a goodbye, he left for Maami's house. In all the haste, Shiva had left out the tiffin which Dhara had given packed but before Kaka could inform Shiva, that guy was gone. 

Never had Kaka seen Shiva so excited to go to Prafulla's house. 

Shiva on the other hand stood in front of Prafulla's house in no time, panting as he kept the sack and the bag filled with grocery items down. He looked at the balcony first, hoping that if he did see Raavi there, he would just leave the items here and go. There would be no need to see Maami's face then.

But if only if he was so fortunate.

"Somnath," Shiva uttered a prayer, "Ya toh Maami ki kaali zubaan ko sambhal lena, ya mere gusse ko. Warna aaj toh kaand ho kar rahega." 

He knocked the door and Anita opened it, startled to see Shiva out of everyone, here to deliver the goods. She stood on the door, blocking the view so Prafulla who sat in the hall would not be able to see Shiva and viceversa. 

"Ye raha saman," Shiva said, tiptoeing and trying to catch a glimpse of Raavi. "Main andhar rakh deta hu,"

"Nahi nahi," Anita did not want a headache first thing in the morning, "I'll take them myself, and we'll pay the money later."