'' What's it Joonie?'' Jin asked.

''Its for Tae....''

''Huh?'' Taehyung looked at him puzzled.

''You know what it is?'' He asked showing the envelop and the blonde shook his head in denial.'' Tae...it is an interview proposal from a very famous art gallery in Seoul. They want you to show them your paintings.'' Namjoon told him excitedly.

''Wow Taebear....its such a good opportunity for you.'' Jin also chirped.

''Yes Tae....you should not let it go.'' Somi said smiling. Taehyung kept silent for a moment thinking about something while the other three looked at him with expectations.

'' I am not interested, Hyung.'' Taehyung turned down the offer and Namjoon's smile dropped.

''But Tae....It is such a good opportunity and everyone don't get a chance to work there. You are lucky that they want to see your talent.'' Namjoon insisted again.

'' I know Hyung....but I don't feel like doing anything now a days.'' Taehyung denied politely again.

'' Taebear....Jungkook will not like it if he came to know about it.'' Jin tried to convince his baby brother.

''Its not necessary that I will do everything that he likes. He also did all that even after I told him that I didn't like that idea.'' Taehyung replied frustratingly. He don't understand why everyone wants him to just accept everything and do what they wants.

'' But Tae....he did all this to secure your future.'' Namjoon replied.

'' He could have done that here in Korea, staying with me but he just flew to New York for God knows how long and didn't thought about me, how I will live without him. Did he thought how I will spend the whole day with just a single call from him and some texts once in a while?'' Taehyung burst out. He had been controlling himself from so long but today, he just wanted to let everything out.

After living for three years with Jungkook in Seattle, waking up every morning in his arms and sleeping every night cuddling him, when they came back to Korea, Jungkook joined the business with Namjoon and worked on expending it overseas. They opened their branch in New York. Namjoon was the one who was gonna go there to handle the business there, but by now, he was a father of two babies and Jungkook thought it would be better for him to go there in place of his Hyung as his family needs him more.

So Jungkook declared that he was going there without consulting anyone and Taehyung was shocked to listen that he was going to be there for years. Taehyung refused that he is not letting the brunette to go away from him but the latter convinced him that he will come back as soon as possible and if Namjoon Hyung goes there, he will miss his kid's childhood. Taehyung was adamant that if the brunette is going, he will also go with him but Jungkook told him that even if they goes together, he will not have enough time to spend with the blonde between his busy schedules. So Jungkook thought that it will be better if the blonde stays here, with his family.

Initially, Taehyung was always sad but slowly, he started accepting that Jungkook will come back soon. Jungkook would also call him as much as he could between all the business stuff but slowly, as the time passed, Taehyung started feeling alone. He wanted to just go to his boyfriend and never let him go. Since the day Yoongi had proposed Jimin, he became desperate for it too. He wants to marry Jungkook as soon as he could but the latter had not said anything about the topic.

Even when Taehyung told him that their best friends are going to marry soon, he had just told him to congratulate them on his behalf and changed the topic.

'' But Tae...'' Namjoon tried to speak again but the blonde cut him in middle.

'' I don't wanna listen anything, Hyung. I am going to my room.'' Taehyung said and left the three standing there looking at his direction with worry filled eyes. They want their old Taehyung back but only Jungkook can do that. They are now just waiting for him to return.