✨40✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

Another long chapter ahead......Enjoy 5k words of the taekook date night.

_____________________________

'' Let's go. You must be hungry.'' Jungkook said pulling him towards the table. He pulled the chair for Taehyung like a gentleman he is and pushed it again when Taehyung took the seat and walked to the seat in front of him but he didn't sit down there, instead, he pulled the chair close to the blonde and sat beside him. Taehyung smiled at that.

Taehyung's mouth watered at the sight. All his favourite dishes were there in front of him. The food was still hot as they had served it just after when Jungkook messaged them. Jungkook opened the champagne with a pop sound and poured it into two glasses. He offered one to Taehyung and took a sip from his own.

'' Sorry JK....I don't wanna drink tonight. I want to stay sober so that I can remember this date for ever'' Taehyung said guiltily looking down and Jungkook immediately took his face in his hands. He lifted it so that Taehyung could look at him in eyes.

'' You don't need to say sorry baby... I too feel the same. Let's avoid alcohol tonight.'' Jungkook said caressing the smooth and milky white cheek of the blonde who smiled immediately.

''Thank you for understanding me.'' Taehyung said Jungkook immediately shook his head.

'' You don't need to thank me Tae. I want you to be happy.'' Jungkook said and they both shared a smile.

'' I am hungry now....stop staring at me.'' Taehyung said picking up the fork and spoon.

'' Let's dig in then.''

They both started eating. The slow music in the background and the decoration was proving the perfect and romantic atmosphere to the two love birds. They kept talking and teasing each other.

'' What's next?'' Taehyung asked excitedly when they were done eating.

'' There are many things...but first...'' Jungkook stood up from his chair and sat down on his knee.

''Would you like to have a dance with me?'' He offered his hand to the blonde who was smiling contently.

'' yeah....sure.'' Taehyung said and placed his hand in the brunette's. They both walked a little away from the table. Jungkook hold the blonde by his waist while Taehyung placed his both hands on his chest. He could feel the muscles under his touch.

'' You are really romantic.'' Taehyung commented teasingly.

'' I am much more romantic baby. Its just that you haven't seen that side of mine yet.'' Jungkook replied pulling him more closer to his body and smirked when a gasp released from the blonde's mouth.

'' Your intentions don't look good today.'' Taehyung asked again.

'' How can my intentions be good when I have you in my arms?'' Jungkook replied mischievously.

'' Should I be scared?'' Taehyung was not losing tonight.

'' It depends on how well you can tame me. My mom says I become naughty if let uncontrolled.'' Jungkook winked. They both were enjoying it so much that they don't want to stop.

'' And my Hyung says I can tame the most wild beast.''

'' Really?....I doubt that's not good for both of us.''

'' Well.....Then I hope you are untamable.'' Taehyung says snaking his arms around the brunette's neck.

'' I promise you will not be able to control me if you keep teasing me like this.'' Jungkook said sliding his hands up and down on the blonde's waist.