✨30✨

Ignore my mistakes please.!!🙏

_______________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

Jungkook was still standing there smiling when the blue haired male approach him.

'' What happened, you look so happy?'' Taehyung said smiling.

'' Ah!!...nothing. I just got something after nine years.'' Jungkook said still in his trance.

''Nine years?'' Taehyung asked confused and Jungkook came out of his trance.

'' Ahh....Don't trouble your tiny brain. It is nothing.'' The brunette said smacking the others head lightly while the blue haired boy pouted.

'' I think you were on a call.'' Taehyung reminded the other when he heard some faint noises coming out of the brunette's phone. Jungkook then remembered that he was talking to his mom and he immediately put his phone to his ear.

'' I am sorry mom, I forgot you were on call.'' Jungkook said quickly.

'' It's okay kookie,'' His mom said in a broken tone.

'' Mom....Are you OK? '' Jungkook asked worriedly.

''Yes i am fine kookie,By the way, is he the one?'' His mom asked the brunette who immediately looked at the blue haired male who was also looking at him smiling with his both hands crossed at his chest. His mom was feeling overwhelmed as he heard Namjoon's voice after 9 years but she didn't want to worry the brunette and changed the topic.

'' Yes Mom.'' Jungkook replied shortly.

'' Wow!!...he has a sexy voice, doesn't he?'' His mom teased the brunette.

'' Mooommmm!!!.....I am going now.... Taehyung is waiting for me.'' Jungkook whined.

'' Yes, yes kookie. Don't make my son in law to wait for you.'' His mom teased further and the brunette smiled shyly. The tip of his ears turned red.

'' Okay mom, as you say. Bye.'' Jungkook said and cut the call immediately before his mother further tease him. Taehyung was looking at the brunette with suspicious eyes.

'' What?'' Jungkook asked the blue haired boy nervously. He thought that may be, Taehyung heard something his mom said.

''Are you blushing JK?'' Taehyung asked teasing the other.

''What?...N-No'' Jungkook said immediately without looking in the other's eye.

'' Aww......Baby is blushing blushing.'' Taehyung said to the brunette who turned to press the elevator button to hide his face from the other.

'' It is not me who is baby here.....Its the other way round Juliette.'' Jungkook backfired this time and the blue haired boy's cheek turned crimson.

'' Aww......Baby is shy shy?'' Jungkook mocked the other. Taehyung tried to hit the other but the brunette run into the elevator to protect himself from the angry tiger's harmless attack.

'' You are so mean.'' Taehyung said standing there and pouting to show the brunette that he is angry.

'' Aww.....Baby is angry angry.'' Jungkook said teasing the pouting baby.

'' I hate you.'' The brunette said making cute angry face.

'' No, you don't.'' Jungkook said smiling and looking at the blue haired male.

'' I do and I hate you very much.'' Taehyung was now being playful.

'' Noooo......How can you do that to your Romeo. Your Romeo will die Juliette.'' Jungkook shouted playfully clutching his heart.