✨42✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!...🙏

_____________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

TV was on and some random repeat football match was playing on it while the brunette was sitting there looking at the pacing blonde more than the TV. They have just finished their game of 'catch me if you can' after all the dining table drama.

'' Baby, Its like you are running a marathon. Sit down, he will be here soon.'' Jungkook said munching on the popcorn.

'' But when?....Hyung has already called me and asked to come fast. I don't believe Chim can ditch me at such a moment.'' Taehyung said plopping on the couch and leaning on to the brunette.

'' I think all the traffic jam is taking time. You know how tiring is it to travel now a days...Right?'' Brunette tried to comfort a pouting male.

'' But it has been more than three hours now. I swear if that....''

DING DONG

The sound of doorbell cut the blonde in the mid of his sentence and he stood up with a speed of light and ran towards the door to open.

'' Baby!!..stop!!'' Jungkook stopped the blonde in his track.

'' Why?'' Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

'' What if Jin Hyung is on the other side?''

'' Why he would be here?''

'' Umm....I think you forgot that we are neighbours and Jin Hyung really likes me. What if he is here to see my adorable face.'' Jungkook replied walking towards the blonde.

'' You are so full of yourself. Aren't You?'' Taehyung asked making faces.

'' Yup I am. After all I am so handsome, hot yet adorable.'' Jungkook said proud of himself.

'' Ah Whatever.....Just go and see who is there.'' Taehyung said walking towards the living room and Jungkook gave a winning smile and went to open the door.

'' Hi Jimin.....Nice to see you.'' Jungkook said grinning like an idiot which made the silver haired boy a bit confused.

'' Hi....umm...Taetae called me to come to your place. Is he here?'' Jimin asked unsure.

'' Of course he is. Come on in.'' The brunette stepped aside to give space to Jimin to come inside. Jimin's Mouth and eyes widened when he saw his best friend.

'' Thank God Chim, you are finally here. I was dying to see you.'' Taehyung said standing up from the couch and hugging his best friend but the latter was not in his right state of mind.

'' What happened Chim?'' Taehyung asked when the silver haired boy didn't hugged him back.

'' What happened?....You are asking ME that? Really?'' Jimin asked coming back to his senses.

'' What do you mean?''

'' Taetae...am I dreaming or you are not my taetae?''

'' What the fuck are you saying Chim?''

'' My taetae was so innocent and pure but you, you look like you just came out of bed after a hard and rough sex. I can't believe my eyes that I am seeing a zerox copy of my Taetae standing in front me.'' Jimin was being over dramatic now.

'' Shut up Chim. I am the REAL Taetae.'' Taehyung replied desperately while Jungkook was just standing there watching the whole drama.

'' That means you are not virgin anymore?'' Jimin asked.