✨29✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!..🙏

______________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

''I am at JK's place Chim.'' Tae told his best friend who was on the other side of the call.

'' Why......are you guys fucking?'' Jimin asked excitedly.

'' What the fuck Chim, is there anything you think other than this?'' Taehyung whisper shouted to his friend because he don't want the brunette to listen to their conversation.

Jungkook came back from the kitchen and saw Taehyung busy on his phone so he picked up the empty ice-cream box and spoons and threw them in dustbin and cleaned his face with a tissue paper to remove the ice-cream and came back to sit on the couch again. He picked up the script and started reading it.

'' Yes!!.I think about how to seduce some hot dude, how to piss off my kinky neighbours who can't keep their hands to them while in lift, how to look sexy so that the other hot guys drool over me....''

'' Chim!!...you are so perverted mind......'' Taehyung cut his best friend off.

'' Tae, why are you getting irritated. One day, you will come to me asking for advice on how to seduce JK....Then I will tell you.'' Jimin said dramatically and the blue haired male rolled his eyes.

'' Why did you called Chim, was something important?'' Taehyung asked his best friend.

''now, I cant even call you without something important.'' Jimin retorted back.

''It's not like that Chimmy..I was memorising my dialogues for the drama.'' Taehyung tried to make his best friend understand.

'' Okay Taetae....I will talk to you later then.'' Jimin said and cut the call and Taehyung sighed to himself.

He walked over to the brunette who was focused on his script. Taehyung snatched the papers from his hands and sat down beside him. The brunette turned and looked at him.

'' What?''

'' What, What?'' Taehyung asked back supressing his smile.

'' Why did you snatched them from my hand. There is an additional copy there.'' Jungkook pointed towards the other copy of the script lying on the coffee table.

'' But I want these.....'' Taehyung replied back acting to look at the papers. Jungkook smirked to himself.

'' Being naughty, aren't we?'' Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow.

'' No....I am the most innocent person on this planet. just look at my face....'' Tae said acting innocent and batting his eyelashes placing his face on the palms of his hands.

'' Yeah....sure. As if I will buy that?'' Jungkook said picking up another copy of the script and started looking at it. Taehyung pouted at the ignorance of the other.

'' Why?....Why do you think I am not innocent?'' Taehyung asked snatching the script from the brunette's hand and hiding them behind his back.

'' Because innocent people don't bully others. And you, you are bullying me at this point of time. Give me the script back, Tae.'' Jungkook said trying to take the script back from the other, but Taehyung didn't let the other take them. They both were being playful where one was trying to piss off the other while the other was acting to be irritated.

'' No, First say that I am innocent.'' Taehyung said waving the script in air as the brunette was sitting a bit leaned to the couch. Jungkook looked at the script in air and tried to snatch them but the younger was faster and hid them behind his back again.