✨57✨

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

___________________

Third person POV

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. The birds were chirping and enjoying the cold breeze. The dew drops were falling from the leaves of the plants.Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene where two males were cuddled into each other. The fresh waves of winds kissing their faces and a small smile danced on one of the male's lips as he opened his eyes.

The morning on a cliff was totally different than he had witnessed in the city. Chirping of birds was a better alarm than the shrilling alarm ringtone on his phone. The cool breeze was a better replacements of AC in his bedroom. The level of noise pollution in the morning were less here as compared to the city.

So, he thought to get up and enjoy the beautiful view but couldn't as a tight grip on his waist pulled him closer to a hard chest subconsciously. The blonde turned around to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully as his hairs cover his eyes. Taehyung pushed the hairs away from his eyes and traced his features. Jungkook squirmed in his sleep at the tickling feeling and the blonde giggled when the brunette turned to sleep on his stomach.

Taehyung sighed in contentment. The feeling of waking up with Jungkook at such a romantic place made him feel blissed. He glanced outside to see a beautiful and natural view so he decided to go out finally when he was out of the brunette's death grip.

He winced as a wave of pain ran in his lower back as soon as he tried to sat up. Its when last night events played in his mind. The pain was so sheer that it frustrated him.

'' JEON JUNGKOOK'' He shouted at the top of his voice bringing the covers to his chest and the brunette wake up hastily like someone had attacked him with a sword. He sat up in a defending pose but became confused when he saw no one. He blinked several times to see clearly but there was no one other than the blonde.

''What happened, baby?'' He asked when he realised that it was his lovely sweet boyfriend who just shouted at him like he will bleed out his ears.

'' Baby my foot......My butt hurts like hell you motherfucker.'' Taehyung cursed angrily and Jungkook burst out in laughter when he realised what the blonde was trying to say. Taehyung glared like he will just kill the brunette so the later immediately stopped laughing and became serious.

'' You are enjoying it?....alright. Next time, you are gonna bottom for me.'' Taehyung replied smugly and Jungkook smirked.

'' Sorry baby, but do you think I can be a bottom with that huge size of dick.'' He declared huskily and Taehyung groaned in frustration.

'' Shut up and do something. I can't sit properly.'' Taehyung complained and Jungkook immediately came in action.

'' Just wait a sec, baby.'' He said while searched for his bag. He took out some medicine and handed them over to the blonde with a water bottle. Taehyung raised his eyebrow at that.

'' What's this?'' He asked.

'' They will reduce your pain, baby.'' Jungkook replied innocently.

'' You came all prepared, didn't you?'' Taehyung asked and gulped down the tablets with water.

''Of course...You were dying for me to do all this.'' Jungkook replied smugly.

'' What did I do?''

''Do you think I didn't noticed how you tried to seduce me in last two months?''

'' I didn't.'' Taehyung defended himself pouting cutely and Jungkook smiled at that.

'' If you say so.'' He said pinching the blonde's red cheeks.