✨32✨

I am his, in his, from his....Let me remain his only..

I am thirsty, He is the river, the path of my life...

Give me home, street, city of his name only...

These steps move and stop for him only.....

_______________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was around 11 in the night and the brunette was watching a football match while munching on some popcorns. He was alone and the blue haired male didn't came to his apartment today as he had to go with Jin somewhere. Jungkook really missed him and same goes for the blue haired boy. They couldn't meet after their college and it was something new for them as they were now habituated to spend their evening together rehearsing for the drama.

Jungkook was lost in the match when his phone rang. A smile immediately formed on his lips when his eyes caught the glimpse of his phone's screen. He muted the television and immediately picked up the call. He was about to speak when the other beat him to that.

'' JK.....I am waiting in the parking lot. Come fast.'' Taehyung said shivering as the weather was a bit colder today.

'' What happened?....are you alright Tae?'' Jungkook asked panicked.

'' I am fine. Don't worry. Just come here immediately. Don't forget to bring your car keys..'' Taehyung said rubbing his arm to get some warmth out of it.

'' I am on my way. Just gimme a minute.'' Jungkook switched off the TV and picked up his phone, wallet and the car keys and start to walk out. Then he remembered that the weather was cold today so he took his jacket and a scarf to keep himself warm and went out.

It took him only 5 minutes and he was walking towards his car. His eyes caught the sight of a shivering Taehyung and he immediately took his scarf off himself and wrapped it securely around the blue haired male's neck. Taehyung smiled at the brunette's caring gesture and Jungkook pinched his nose.

'' Why are you standing here in this weather?....You might catch cold, Tae.'' Jungkook said worriedly.

'' I am fine. I want to eat Ice-cream.'' Taehyung said excitedly and Jungkook furrowed his brows.

'' Tae, You want ice-cream in this cold weather. Are you listening to yourself? You are shivering.'' Jungkook said and Taehyung pouted.

'' Ice-cream tastes best in cold weather, JK....you are so dumb. You don't know that?'' Taehyung answered and the brunette sighed.

'' Ok....If you want ice-cream then I have it at home. Come on let's go inside.'' The brunette was so worried about the other's health. He don't want the other to catch cold or fall ill.

'' No.....I want to go to the ice-cream parlour.'' Taehyung said stubbornly. Jungkook thought to deny but he can't say no when the other was giving him his super cute puppy eyes.

'' Ok....Come. let's get inside.'' Jungkook said opening the passenger door for the other but the blue haired male still stood there with puppy eyes.

'' What now?....Come on Tae, you will catch cold.'' Taehyung ignored the other and kept standing there.

'' Don't you want ice-cream now?'' Jungkook was confused at the other's actions.

'' I will drive today.'' Taehyung said and Jungkook kept looking at him for a brief moment.

'' Are you sure?....I don't wanna die this early.'' Jungkook said and the other became offended.

'' I am pretty good driver Mr, I even have my license.'' Taehyung said crossing his arms on his chest and raising his eyebrow.