✨41✨

Ignore my mistakes Please!!!!🙏

___________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

The early risers chirping, morning sun beams peeking through the clouds, birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of a new beginning. warmth touching the two boys who were snuggled to each other's skin, lightly burning - a bright sun making Jungkook's eyes seent - the sounds of birds trying to smash each other.

Waking up to a beautiful morning with people who truly love you.... With a mind to make this an amazing day worth remembering.....

And that's what brought a lazy sleepy smile to appear on Jungkook's face as soon as his eyes land on a certain blonde boy who was snuggled to his chest like his life depend on it.

The golden light of the sun were fortunate to have an opportunity of kissing the blonde's face. He squint his eyes at the bright light and snuggled more into the brunette's chest to hide his face.

Jungkook smiled to himself and tugged the strands of hairs falling on blonde's face that were blocking the view behind the his ear. His one thumb was busy on tracing circles on Taehyung's waist while the other thumb started tracing his sharp and beautiful facial features.

Taehyung opened his eyes at the tickling feeling that was caused due to the brunette's close admiration and smiled when he noticed the brunette staring at him lovingly. They both were lying there with their legs tangled and half of the blonde's weight was lying on top of Jungkook as the blonde's head was placed on brunette's chest.

''Good Morning.'' Taehyung said pecking the brunette on his lips and lied down again on the brunette's chest.

''Indeed a beautiful morning.'' Jungkook said in a flirting tone.

''Spare the morning at least. Are you always this cheesy?'' Taehyung said lying his back on the mattress and stretching his arms.

'' My cheesiness comes out only when you are around. So basically it's your fault, baby.'' Jungkook said turning to his side and supporting his head on his hand.

'' Everything that happens with you now a days, you blame me for it. No?'' Taehyung said reminding the brunette of the previous night when he had to take a cold shower only because of a certain blonde.

Jungkook just smiled and kept staring at the blonde who was lying there in Jungkook's shirt. The red marks from previous night successfully turning into purple hickeys and the brunette was feeling so proud that he was the only one who can do that to the blonde. His gaze didn't leave those marks and he was lost in the beauty of Taehyung.

When the brunette didn't gave him an answer, Taehyung became a little conscious about his condition. His upper two buttons were undone and his hairs were messy and going in every direction they were willing to go. His lips swollen from all the steamy hot make out session they enjoyed before sleeping last night and the fact that he was wearing his boxers only underneath made him blush a little.

Taehyung felt shy under the brunette's intent gaze.

'' W-What?....Why are yo....'' Taehyung spoke up when he couldn't control himself but he was cut off by Jungkook in the mid of his question.

'' You look beautiful like this..''

'' Like what?....Like a slob who don't come out of his bed?'' Taehyung asked chuckling and pointing towards his messy hairs and dishevelled state and Jungkook just smiled.