She came on my tongue and grabbed the bedsheets, trying not to scream. I wasn't going to stop here, so I hoped she wouldn't wake up the entire house with her screams.

I licked her cum before approaching her face and kissing her passionately, allowing her to taste herself on my tongue.

"Are you in for another round? I'll let you catch your breath first." I didn't know how much I could last without being touched.

"Of course"

"Well.." I guided her hand between our bodies and to my pussy smirking.

She started rubbing my clit with her finger pinching it slightly making me moan. I bit her neck so I wouldn't be too loud finally being touched. I squeezed her boobs in my hands and massaged them, enjoying what her hand was doing to my pussy.

She tried to turn us around but I stopped her and she arched an eyebrow looking at me confused. I lifted her leg so that my core could rest on top of hers and began grinding against her pussy, arching my back. I lowered myself on top of her and kissed her again, this time circling our clits. It was such an incredible feeling that it made me cum almost immediately.

She scratched my back with her nails, which turned me on even more if that's even possible. The pleasure was coursing through my body, causing me to quicken my pace and move faster.

We were both panting, our skins shining from the sweat that was hovering over them. I kissed her again muffling our moans and we both came at the same time crying out in pleasure.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on her shoulder, attempting to relax from the intensity of the orgasm. I started smiling because I was feeling so good at the time, and Estelle pressed a kiss on my hair while stroking my back.

"I'm fucking in love with you." My body slid next to hers as she wrapped her arms around me, holding me close.

"I'm in love with you too," she said as she wrapped the duvet around our bodies.

This is ideal. Arms wrapped around each other's bodies, naked skins touching, the smell of sex in the air, bedsheets falling off the bed. This was my safe haven, and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

. . . . . . .

Estelle's pov

The following day was the day before Christmas Eve, which meant it was my mother's birthday. She hosted a large gathering at the mansion. It was so extravagant and luxurious that Elizabeth said it reminded her of one of the parties from Dynasty.

We were sipping champagne and looking fabulous in our black and white dresses as we watched the party guests have a good time. There was a small scene where I was supposed to get on, at some point, and dedicate a song to my mom but now a band was performing.

I was disappointed that my grandparents hadn't arrived yet, and I was even concerned that they wouldn't arrive until Christmas, but I decided to ignore these concerns tonight.

"I love this candy bar so much." I say biting on a cake pop holding another two in my hand.

"More than you love me?" I was hugging her from behind resting my chin on her shoulder laughing.

"Oh my god taste this." I let her take a bite.

"It's good."

"Fuck, these macarons..I'm in heaven." I took a bite from a strawberry macaron moaning.

"Baby there are many people in here, don't eat the whole candy bar." She laughed.

"I don't care about them, I love these." She pressed a kiss on my cheek laughing.