"Mhmm...safe."-Louis mumbled.-"Also...I'm never sleeping with you ever again. From now on suck your own dick."-He said faintly.

Harry knitted his eyebrows, making a low growl that shock Louis from the chest.

Louis gulped down.-"Don't growl at me..."-he hissed.

Harry growled again, pulling him up from the sheets and on top of him. Their faces inches apart.-"Say that again?"

"No."-Louis refused trying to get free off the grip.

Harry looked at him with deep scary green eyes.-"You don't play with me Louis Tomlinson. If you fall into my hands you're mine. I don't care about dynamics. If I want something I get it."-He said dangerously low.

Louis blinked unfazed.-"You don't own me Styles. You need a toy to suck you up, go buy one. I'm not on sale."

Harry get redder.-"You're not a toy, you're a whole game, a challenge...and I'll win you."-He said through glitchy teeth.

Louis rolled his eyes.-"So determined. Stop comparing me to things."

"I adore you!"-Harry hissed his eyes boring on Louis skin.-"That's it!"

Louis' eyes flickered down to his lips than back to his green intimidating eyes. Than they travelled to his curled messy bed hair, digging his palm on them, bringing his lips closer to Harrys.

The alpha grinned. He captured the omega's face with his big soft hands and closed the gap.

Louis applied more pressure to his lips, letting his own lips part for Harry's passionate tongue to taste on his own. He closed his eyes, shut gently, feeling it all with his heart. The scent filling his lungs and his hands memorising every detail of his face collarbone and neck.

At the highest point of their make out, they where interrupted by the doorbell.

They both groaned as they separated their lips.

Louis watched as Harry pulled away and wondered.-"That must be Liam or Zayn bringing the stuff you asked for yesterday."-He was about to get up as Louis gripped on him pulling him back to the bed.

Louis stared daggers at the door.-"Don't leave me..."

Harry bowed down on his height.-"Louis...it's just our boys. Nothing to worry about."

Louis shook his head.-"I don't want...ugh! I hate them. I hate you!"

Harry chuckled as he wore a shirt he took from the ground. Last night had been wild, clothes had flown everywhere. Where those his boxers over the couch? Ignoring those he walked over.

He finally reached the door, Louis following him shortly after. They opened the door and to their surprise, not one, but two of their friends stood at the doorway.

"Hey guys!"-Liam said and went to hug Harry once the door opened.

Zayn made his way to Louis not releasing the suitcase he had in hand.-"Lou! You okay? Liam told me what happened! Where you out of your mind? You jumped into fire and didn't ask me to come with you! What happened to: if I jump of a bridge we'll do a flip together mate!"

Louis laughed.-"I thought you where going to give me the mum talk on how I shouldn't be reckless."

"What took you so long to open the door!"-Liam said worried.-"We thought you two finally killed each other!"-He shook Louis hand, making sure not to hurt his injuries.

Zayn snickered behind him, holding Louis suitcase all packed up passing it up to him so that he could shake Harry's hand.-"He was hysterical all the way down here."