𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 [𝟐𝟎]

As you woke up after what seemed like decades. A supernatural hum filled your ears before hearing the faint sound of your father's voice.

"Those are the Aquarius and [insert your own zodiac sign] constellations," you were met with the once familiar scene. Your parents under the starry nights.

Your little sister sat a few feet away, making flower crowns. In her beautiful blue dress, her teddy bear sat near her.

"¿De verdad son ustedes?" your vision became blurry as you tried walking towards them. Is it really you?

Your mother got up from her seat to walk closer. She opened her arms and immediately hugged you. The little girl that you had locked away long ago made her appearance as you sobbed into your mother's arms.

"La extraño mucho mucho." I've missed you so so much

"Lo se mi corazón. Yo también te extraño mucho." I know sweetheart. I've also missed you.

Your mother quietly swayed you back and forth as she carefully caressed your hair. "Ya no es necesario que llores." It's not necessary for you to cry anymore

"¿Por qué no viene S/n y mi papá?" you asked her. Why aren't S/n and my father coming?

"Ese fue el contrato con la Reina de este lugar. No los puedes ver hasta que te mueras." That was the agreement with the Queen of this place. You won't be able to meet them until you die.

I'm not dead?

"Estás en el mundo entre la vida y la muerte." You're in the world between life and death

✧༺❃༻✧

After a bit of explaining, you learned that you haven't died but you did spend hours in this world asleep. In other words, in the living world where everyone else was. Three weeks have passed by, your unconscious body lies in a hospital bed.

"Ven te quiero enseñar algo." Come along, I want to show you something.

You took your mother's hand as she led the way. The further you walked away, the more blurry the images of your sister and father became.

You walked down a path, the sky was exactly how it used to be when you lived in the forest years ago. Soon enough, a small home came into sight.

Our old home.

You observed your old home from far away, a younger version of you ran out the door.

You held one of your mother's books about the outside world. The mischievous smile on your face immediately let you know that this wasn't the first time.

I remember this...

Your mother chuckled as you began to walk again. The next memory was when your sister first began to walk. It was a cloudy day but the wind was warm.

Memory after memory. Your body began to feel the familiar feeling of being alive.

"Tus amigos son muy chistosos." Your friends are very funny

You were now at the time of your training days before you officially joined the Survey Corps.

Sasha and Connie teaming up against Jean.

Eren getting beat up by Annie.

Mikasa throwing Reiner across the field. Making him land straight on Eren's smaller figure.

Armin tripping on the stairs, which caused him to hit his calf straight on.

Jean holding the piece of meat while Connie held Sasha in a headlock.

Sasha falling off her horse.

Connie and you cleaning the horse docks.

Soon enough, you reached a new path. The tiles were golden but the sky remained the same. Filled with the stories of the constellations.

On both sides of the path, it was decorated with lavender flowers. The smell of fresh citrus lingered in the air. Familiar butterflies and birds flew from flower to flower, tree to tree.

"Ya terminó mi camino. Es tiempo que sigas con el tuyo." My time has come to an end. It's time for you to continue yours

Your mother and you shared one last hug before parting ways again. "No le tengas miedo al amor. Yo se que da miedo pero eso no te va a servir de nada. Ella te ama mucho más de lo que crees. Sigue tu vida sin miedo, no te arrepientas después."

Don't be afraid of love. I know it's scary but that won't help you one bit. She loves you much more than you think. Lead your life without fear, don't regret it later

You walked past the golden gates and everything from the past year came into view.

From the very first moment you laid eyes on her. To the very last moment you looked into her dark grey eyes.

Your first lesson

Playing the piano

Her listening to you talk about the constellations.

Her preparing tea for those long nights.

Our first date

Both of you swimming in the lake during the sunset.

Slow dancing in her room for more practice.

Us dancing at the grand ball.

Her taking care of you after that night.

The night where you tried ending things with her.

The very last time you held her hand.

The love that she emits from these memories began to make you feel warm and safe as you walked further.

You were beginning to find comfort in all of it.

What if I just stay here?

"No te puedes quedar, Y/n. Ya lo sabes." You can't stay here, Y/n. You know that.

Your mother's voice echoed through the whole place. Sending chills down your spine.

"Siempre has enviado a los muertos, no se te ve bien." You've always envied the dead, it's not a good look on you

You found a laid out blanket on the grass by the river. It was the same one that Yelena used on your first date. "What if she doesn't love me anymore? Things won't be the same if I go back."

You laid back and watched the willow tree dance to the rhythm of the wind. "What if she doesn't love me like this anymore."

Again, your mother's words echoed through the whole place. "Ella te ama mucho mas de lo que tú crees.'' She loves you much more than you think

Your body was cold the whole time here but right after you remembered your mother's words. You felt a warm and familiar feeling embrace around your hand.

This comforting feeling made it straight to your heart like lightning.

♛ ♛ ♛

A/n: Yelena's zodiac sign is Aquarius. In case you were confused.

 In case you were confused