𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 [𝟕] ⊱❦⊰

*Yelena's POV*

It was now Saturday morning, I had three hours to get everything prepared before Y/n met up with me at the tree by the river. I got myself ready and went to the dining hall to get a basket.

It was still very early in the morning, so the halls were pretty much empty. I prepared a charcuterie board, fresh bread, tea, and a wine bottle with two wine glasses.

On my way out of the kitchen, I saw a few mint leaves in the tea box and grabbed a few. I've noticed that she likes chewing on mint leaves. Why? I have no idea but I won't question her.

✧༺❃༻✧

It has been cold lately and I also noticed that she gets very cold easily. Luck must be on our side today because it wasn't cold, it was warm with a bit of wind. But just in case, I made sure to bring an extra blanket.

I waited for her patiently, I was listening to the river and the birds chirping. The breeze was beginning to slow down a bit and the sound of the river flowing by filled my ears. The sun was shining bright and a few clouds were forming in the distance.

*Original POV*

You woke up on time and began to get ready for Yelena's surprise. You thought since it was a special occasion, you should wear a dress.

You made your way to the kitchen to grab a few mint leaves, they helped you calm down your nerves

You made your way to the kitchen to grab a few mint leaves, they helped you calm down your nerves. Most of the time though, it was because you didn't want your breath to reek.

But once you reached into the tea box, there was only one mint leaf. F*cking great

You made your way to where Yelena had clarified, you were met with the scene of Yelena sitting down on a blanket, her soft blonde hair flowing to the rhythm of the wind.

She was looking at the river, so you wanted to take that as an opportunity to walk as much as you could before she noticed you . If I have to hold eye contact with her as I walk over... I'll faint.