𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 [𝟏𝟔] ღ

WARNING: Pure Smut + aftercare, enjoy.

The kiss then came to a stop to catch your breaths as we stared into each other's eyes. She reached for a strand of hair and delicately placed it behind your ear. "Do you want to continue this?"

"Yes, I would like to continue."

She tried kissing you again but you put your index finger up to her lips. "I want to play a little game."

She got up from on top of you and stepped back. "Do me a favor and go sit on the chair... please."

She reached for a strand of hair and delicately placed it behind your ear, as if not to harm you. "Would you like me to continue?"

"Yes, I would like to continue."

She tried kissing you again but you put your index finger up to her lips. "I want to play a little game."

She got up from on top of you and took a couple of steps back. "Do me a favor and go sit on the chair... please," you ordered in a sweet voice.

You propped yourself up on your elbows and watched as she went to sit down on the velvet chair.

Once she turned to look back at you, you maintained eye contact as you got up to take off your heels. You made sure to take off the pins from your hair and any other jewelry that decorated your body.

She never took her eyes off of you. It was as if you were the only one who could have her captivated.

She was lightly tapping her finger on the armrest as she observed all of your delicate moves. You put down your hair fully before walking towards her. You faced your back towards her, "Will you help me take off the gown?"

You waited a few seconds before slightly turning around, "Don't touch me though, just the gown."

She scoffed under her breath before helping you unzip it. Your senses were at an all time high that you were able to feel the closeness between her fingers and your skin. The pure sensation made you feel as if your back was burning.

You walked forward, your back still facing her, before delicately pulling down the gown. Making sure to be very slow with it.

Careful not to reveal too much, too quick. Once the gown finally created a pool by your feet, you heard a soft sigh escape past her lips.

"Black lace. Cute," She said in a low tone.

You straddled her lap and she instantly tried placing her hands on your hips, "No, Yelena. Keep your hands on the armrest."

You took her hands into yours and gently placed them back down on the armrest. Her fingers were currently decorated with a variety of silver rings. The observation you had on her rings didn't go unnoticed.

She tapped her finger lightly as she stared into your eyes and that's when you began your little game. Before doing anything else, you looked into those cold but warm eyes. You faintly trailed your fingers up her chest with your pointer and middle finger. She tensed up ever so slightly when your fingers would graze her bare skin.

Your arms wrapped around her neck before slowly giving into her. You stared at her lips before making eye contact one last time. The proximity between you slowly diminished into nothing when you crashed your lips into hers.

The kiss felt as if your lips would unite one last time for an eternity. She followed your lead as your hands roamed her half upper body.

You felt her give in to your touch as you pressed yourself against hers. Your breathing faltered as you lost your supply of oxygen, but not even that broke the kiss. It only made it intensify much more.