𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞 [𝟏𝟎]

Parts of the planes were scattered across the ocean's surface and the other parts were on the shore. There were a bunch of people all over the place but I couldn't see anyone as tall as her in the crowd.

That only increased your panic.

You spotted Onyankopon in the midst of the large crowd, a crowd that Yelena wasn't a part of. "Onyankopon! Where is she?"

He turned to you and saw the worry expression painted on your face. Before he could answer, you saw three men bringing Yelena's unconscious body to the shore, you ran in her direction as soon as you saw her limp body.

"She needs medical care as soon as possible," one man yelled. The whole crowd dispersed and made a path for them to walk through.

You couldn't do anything but follow right behind them like a lost puppy.

They entered the hospital room and quickly placed her on the bed, you weren't allowed into the room and you understood that perfectly but your heart didn't. Onyankopon had to put his hand on your shoulder to keep you in place.

"We have to wait, I'm sorry."

What if she loses her memory?

What if she loses too much blood?

The rest of the soldiers had already arrived at the scene a few minutes ago. They made it into the hall where you impatiently waited for anything to happen. Sasha ran down the hall as soon as she saw you.

✧༺❃༻✧

The only time that door would open was when nurses and doctors would enter the room in a rush. Worried and concentrated expressions decorating their usual calm expressions.

Captain Levi walked up to you and nudged your hand with a cup of tea. "Take this, it'll help."

"Thank you," you simply stated before taking the tea cup into your hands. You wrapped your hands around the teacup, being careful with the grip you had it in.

This warm feeling overtook your palms as time slowly ticked by, it seemed familiar but still far too cold for comfort.

Sasha and Mikasa then came by and brought you a blanket, it was still raining hard. This time there was lightning. Another reason added to my list. Fucking great.

I hate the cold

Eventually the surgeons came out of the room with the nurses.

You quickly stood up, holding the blanket close to yourself. "Please tell me she is out of danger, doctor..."

For some odd reason the doctor took far too long to answer, your knees began to buckle under you. No longer being able to support you.

"It was a successful surgery. She'll need one week of bedrest."

Everyone sighed in relief. It's as if you were all holding your breaths the second you saw the two planes morph into one big chunk of metal and flames.

You felt someone's hand on your shoulder, you turned to see and saw that it was Onyankopon.

"I'm sorry for not asking if you were alright..." you told him.

"It's completely fine, I only have a few scratches," he stated as he touched the gauze that wrapped around his upper left arm and shoulder.

He continued, "She had all of us worried, but she wouldn't dare to leave. She couldn't."

✧༺❃༻✧