𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 [𝟑]

WARNING: Mention of sexual assault

You had the rest of the day off so you decided that it'd be best to spend your evening at the beach. After a while you closed your eyes and focused on the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

It was so calm that you began to fall asleep.

You had only slept seven hours within the last forty-eight hours. If Armin found out he would get even more worried and Mikasa would be determined to knock you out.

Just when you were about to fully fall into a sweet slumber, you heard someone walking on the sand to your far right. The steps came to a halt and quickly started walking in the opposite direction.

Now you were fully awake so you sat up and noticed it was Yelena, "Why are you heading back?" you called out

Why did I ask that out loud?!

She turned to meet your eyes before walking back again, the only thing keeping you apart were the large rocks. She was tall enough to look over the rocks.

"I didn't know you were here," she said with a nervous smile, which she quickly wiped off.

"It's fine I was awake either way," you said while covering yourself, the wind began to pick up.

"You seemed rather peaceful."

"Are we going to talk with the large rocks between us?"

She made her way over the rocks and sat beside you, a big distance between the both of you but she could easily stretch her arms and touch your side if she wanted to.

"So what were you doing here all alone?" she asked

"I wanted to feel the warm sun before heading back," you responded while putting the book into your bag

"I see you like the book."

"It's really interesting, thank you."

"It's my personal favorite, I'm glad you like it."

It was silent between you but for some reason, it didn't feel uncomfortable. It was a peaceful silence, one where you didn't need to talk to feel comfortable.

You always read about these types of situations in books but you never thought that they were genuine.

Yelena broke the silence , "So you and Armin?"

Okay... so she doesn't waste time.

"Oh no! We're just friends," you answered. It took her a moment but she believed me, after all it wasn't a lie.

Once again, she had her gaze locked on you as if you were the last diamond on Earth. You've never seen a diamond but from the descriptions that were provided in the many books you've read, you knew that they're valuable.

Oh please gather yourself! She's just staring.

A conversation soon developed between the both of you, it was flowing smoothly. Almost like you've known each other for years.

you were in the middle of a sentence when you heard a sudden bomb-like sound.

It was calm between the both of you so hearing that startled you more than it should've. You immediately got up, but she grabbed your wrist to pull you down.

You were surprised at the sudden change of scenery. One second you were looking over the rocks and the next second you were looking into the dark grey eyes once again.

She held you close to her chest, as if to protect you from all danger. You felt warm as she protected you. Despite the fact that her cold silver rings touched your bare skin.