𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬 [𝟒]

After a bit of explaining, Captain Levi refused to hear more of their stories while Floch happily enjoyed his breakfast, "I'll be back, Commander Hange."

Commander Hange then tried to distract the girls to the best of their ability. You excused yourself and headed to your dorm. As you were about to enter, you heard a big clash in the dining hall.

Sasha and Mikasa were standing by the entrance so you walked over, but were met with the scene of Floch getting beat to pulp by Captain Levi.

Every kick and punch was followed by the sound of blood gushing out of the wounds, "Learn to respect women. You. Filthy. Piece. Of. Shit." Captain Levi said after every kick to his stomach or face. Captain Levi didn't show any signs of backing down anytime soon. Floch's face was almost unrecognizable.

Captain Levi then finished and called for the superiors to arrest Floch. Everyone stood against the wall as he walked back to his office.

*Back to present*

"You ruined my life, Y/n. If you only kept that pretty little mouth of yours sh-"

He stayed still for a moment before he tried to lunge himself at you with full force. You stepped back to gain momentum and welcomed him with a straight punch to the jaw.

You have pretty heavy punches, multiple comrades who you've trained with have told you before. Next was an uppercut.

He tried speaking but his jaw was messed up. You had dislocated it with the first punch. He gained his balance back and tried coming towards you so you kicked him where it hurt the most.

But then you felt someone stand closely behind you, before hearing the sound of something clicking. Making chills run down your spine.

"It's okay, I've got it from here," they whispered. It was Yelena, she was aiming the pistol at Floch.

He began to speak gibberish. Yelena didn't let him finish, she shot his knee caps before shooting his heart. Her eyes turned to you and saw a bit of guilt lingering in them, she brought you close to her heart,

"Yelena, it's okay. I'm okay," you replied before seeing Mikasa and Eren running towards you.

Mikasa and Eren walked in front of Yelena and you, not too far. It was really cold, causing you to shiver as you reached the stairs. You felt a warm embrace and saw that Yelena had taken off her jacket.

She was looking straight ahead before looking down at you with a warm smile. Suddenly you began to feel hot all around. The blood soon rushed to your face in embarrassment.

✧༺❃༻✧

It was now time to head back to your bedrooms, as you entered your room you felt a light grasp on your wrist. You turned around and saw that it was Yelena. "Are you alright"

"I'm okay, Yelena. Don't worry," you walked further into your bedroom to retrieve her uniform jacket.

"Oh thanks, I would tell you to keep it but it's my uniform," she got a hold of it. You chuckled at her remark before looking away.

"I'll leave you to it then. Goodnight."

She disappeared out of your sight almost instantly, you thought about how dangerously close you've gotten to her in less than a day.

✧༺❃༻✧

Eren then turned to you before asking, "So Y/n, what was Yelena doing next to you yesterday at the shore?"

"Nothing, she just came to help with Floch."

Eren sighed, "I'm not trying to control you but be careful around her."