𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 [𝟖]

Armin and you both walked into the room once again, you still haven't told him the news. Although there was a slight chance he already knew, "Hey Armin, can I tell you something?"

"You know you can tell me anything, go ahead."

"I think it's pretty obvious but... Yelena and I are officially together," you said in one breath. Armin stayed silent and looked deeply into my eyes. He didn't show any specific emotion. That was until he broke into a big smile, "Are you serious? Finally!"

"What do you mean, 'finally'?"

"Anyone with common sense can see that you both are meant for one another. There is no denying what is written on stone. Y/n, I'm happy for you both, I truly am. These past few months I've seen you open up to her little by little."

He continued, "I know that it must've been hard for you but you did it! I saw how you would push her away but you both seemed lost without the other. As long as you're genuinely happy, then I'm happy for you."

Yelena then walked in and after a bit of talking, she offered to play the piano. You sat down on the bench and tried to reach down to the pedals, the stool was too high. It was your very first time so took your time looking around the bench for the lever.

Yelena bent down to adjust it for you, "I got it."

As she stood up, her hand lightly grazed your thigh.

She knew the effect that had on you so kept her hand on your thigh far longer than necessary. This was Armin's first time seeing you flustered, he tried holding in his chuckle.

Yelena acted oblivious and proceeded to sit down on the chair next to Armin. Nuvole Bianche by Ludovico Einaudi

You played really well for the first few seconds until there was a loud lighting strike, causing you to press down on the incorrect piano keys.

At that moment you knew, you chuckled to yourself, the lights had gone out and that can only mean one thing. Eren was in no doubt, absolutely panicking.

Due to the lightning strike, it interrupted the electricity flow and turned off all the lights. That only meant that everyone was stuck in darkness.

*Flashback*

"Eren hurry up! I don't want to hear you complaining tomorrow," you said as you all ran to his house.

You were all previously hanging out by the tree with the swing. It was a pretty cloudy day but you still went.

You were all comfortable, Mikasa was sitting down in the grass. Armin was sitting down with his knees up against his chest. Eren was leaning back on his arms as he looked up at the sky.

He was looking up at the sky, flocks of birds flying by at their own will. "I wonder what freedom must feel like..." he said in a low tone

After a while, it began to sprinkle a bit but soon enough it began to pour like the heavens were upset. "Armin, try to keep up," Mikasa yelled over her shoulder.

You looked back and saw Armin with his hands over his head. Eren was next to him, he had the look of panic in his eyes.

Mikasa and you were the first ones to reach Eren's home, Armin followed right behind you.