Chapter 19

"JUNGKOOKKKKKKK......." the sudden scream flinched the hell out of kook as he immediately got up from his bed putting his slippers.

"what? What happened?" he asked breathlessly from Kaity who had a terrified expression. She shakily pointing toward the reverb bank which besides their house.

It was given by officers who saved them months ago to be live peaceful and safe.

Jungkook ran to the river bank as he saw something black even in far.

He ran fast. But his heart is beating in a extraordinary way which he can't even describe. His heart was literally about to burst out. He somehow calmed down and went near the black fegure. Blood all around. Drenched with blood and water.

He slowly turned the figure to him to see clearly. He can swear he just died..... Died from. Happiness and sadness at the same time.

He is happy cuz his love is back.. But he's sad cuz he's not liking how wrecked she's looking now. Trails of tears rolled through his cheeks as he lifted her in bridal style softly like a petal.

He brought her into his room ignoring every question he was receiving and locked the door.

His hands are trembling. He slowly unzipped her tight leather jump suit as he met with huge blue patch on her stomach to breasts which caused because of hitting on a rock when she was falling.
He slowly removed her dress as he cleaned her body... Gently as a fragile glass. He didn't had any erotic thoughts yet he wondered how much her body had been changed. So rough and tough. He wondered what actually happened... Yet he just treated her body preventing himself from breaking down.

 Yet he just treated her body preventing himself from breaking down

How her body looks like.

He want answers. Why did she left...

He looked at the sleeping figure on his bed and leaned down pecking her forehead. He got up and went out... Only to meet with curious others. He sigh and went to the living room and sat down as well as others.

"I-is that Ima...?" vany stuttered out as she held jeongguk's hand tightly. Jungkook nodded in agreement. She fell on the couch sobbing as gguk calmed her down.

"are. Jihyo and jeonwa still sleeping? " kaity nodded.

"where is Jin hyung and rm hyung?"

"they are out for some works" suga said as he sat beside shenny.

"what are you going to do?" Jeongguk asked from his brother who looks tensed.

"I don't know... She has changed a lot. Her....body...i don't know what she did. She nowhere but feminine. She had tough times"

"when will she awake?"

"I don't know.. Let's hope she's OK... We need to know what the fvck happened with her" jungkook said as he left to his room.